*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2008217-Hermione-Granger-the-Mistress
by HP22
Rated: 18+ · Other · Other · #2008217
Hermione Granger dominates Harry Potter
Harry Potter was entering his 5th year at Hogwarts . During his first four years he has endured many dangerous situations including the rise of Voldemort . Voldemort had killed Cedric and dueled with Harry before he managed to escape with the help of his parent's visions . Now he was back at the Burrow getting ready for his fifth year at Hogwarts. What Harry didnt know was that his life was gonna change dramatically in thee next 24 hours . Hermione Granger was a bushy haired girl at Hogwarts and was considered the smartest witch of her generation . She had helped Harry through many situations in his life and she was considered one of his best friends . But what Harry didn't know was that Hermione had a secret buried deep with her. She urged to dominate Harry in many ways and to become his mistress and now she had finally concocted a plan to bring Harry to his knees. Usually the boys would always go out to the outer garden of the hill to play quidditch every morning but tomorrow Ron, Fred, and George were going with there parents to visit their brother Charlie in Romania hence Hermione and Harry were all alone . So she decided to pay Harry a visit at night to talk to him about it . Hermione climbed up the stairs to Harry's bedroom and knocked softly . She heard Harry's voice from within indicating her to come in . Hermione enters and notices Harry sitting shirtless on the bed . She sits on the stool next to him and says:

"What's up Harry . How have you been this summer."
"It's been good Hermione . So u looking forward to another year of adventure and most probably a death defying experience." Harry says discreetly.
Hermione looks him up and down and starts thinking of the ways she will use Harry to satisfy herself.
"I sure am haha. Look I know the guys are leaving you tomorrow if u want i can play quidditch with you the next morning . I need some help anyways in that sport. Would you play with me ?" Hermione sayd that and her heart starts pounding hard against her chest but suddenly she relaxes herself and waits for Harry's reply.

"Umm sure Mione meet outside at 10:00 am and I'll start teaching you alright?
Hermione's eyes grow wide as she realizes that part 1 of her plan has been complete . She looks at Harry and replies

"Alright Harry thanks a lot . I'm gonna go to bed now . Can't wait for tomorrow ."
Hermione stands up and gives Harry a kiss on the cheek and leaves the room a wide grin splitting her face . She had seduced Harry easily and by tomorrow she would have Harry at her feet as her new bitch.

The next morning Hermione waks up at 8 to find that the Weasley's have gone early and that only she Harry are left in the house. During the night Hermione had gone on a little adventure as she entered Harry's room and bewitched his broomstick so that it moves the way Hermione wants it . She jumps out of bed thinking about the ways she will whip Harry till he cries . She puts on her clothes and waits in her room till 10 oclock . When the clock reached 10 she raced down to the garden and saw Harry waiting for her down there . She looks at him and smiles and he smiles back.

"Are u ready Hermione . This is gonna be tough." Says Harry with an edge of sarcasm in his voice.

"I sure as hell am Harry. Let's go come on ."
Hermione climbes on her broom and sets off into the air . Harry follows her immediately and they start to move . Thee boys have set up two poles . One behind Harry and one behind Hermione . The key was to score the quaffle into the poles. The person eho scores gets 10 points . So they play for an hour and after that the score was Harry 100 points and Hermione 20. Hermione decides to take a break and heads down to the ground . Harty follows her and lands next to her. He start by saying

"See Hermione told you it was gonna be tough."
"Youre right but im a quick learner i'll probably catch up." Hermione says

"Hahaha if u say so Hermione . Come on u can't beat me . I've had lots of training that's like your 3rd time . Harry says while smiling.

"We shall see about that . Let's make a bet . If i catch up to you and beat you . You will become my slave for life and if I don't beat you . You are allowed to fuck me whenever you want . So do we have a bet." Hermione was hoping that Harry wouldn't think this was totally weird but he looks at her and laughs and nods. He kicks himself up to the air and waits for Hermione . Hermione follows him and the game continues . Suddenly Hermione becomes super good and scores on her next 3 possessions . While everytime he wants to score his broom would twitch and he would miss . Finally after 3 hours of playing the score was Harry with 140 points and Hermione with 210 points. They both land back on the floor and there was a huge smile on Hermione's face .
She comes face to face with Harry and tells him:"If you are wondering you cannot escape the bet it was magically bound and if you break it you will die . Do you want to die Harry Potter ?. From now on you are my slave Harry Potter . You will obey me until i decide to release you from my servitude. Do u undertand ?" Harry looking at the predicament he is in realizes that this was all planned and there was no way out of it now. Harry just nods at looks at the ground . Then he sees Hermione take out her wand and she began to chant . A huge white light erupted from her wand and enclosed both of them until the light started to fade away. Then Hermione said : "This is a Dominator charm if u disobey an order you will feel pain worse than any pain you can ever feel. Now since you are my new slave Harry bow down and kiss my feet."

Harry looks down at Hermiome's feet and sees that she was wearing flattops . Reluctantly he begins to go down on his knees and he lowers his head and plants a kiss on each part of her foot. Hermione looks down at Harry and laughs then she takes her wand and informs Harry that this is going to hurt . She waves her wand and instantly Harry felt a sharp pain on his stomach . He felt his flesh being burned and when the pain suddenly left his body he looked at the spot and saw 2 letters carved into his skin HB which can only mean Hermione's bitch. Then 5 minutes later Hermione montioned for Harry to go inside and sit at the foot of the couch . Harry immediately left and when Hermione entered she saw Harry waiting for her on the floor so that he can worship her until she releases him . Hermione sits on the couch and tells Harry to lick her shoes clean . Harry with sad eyes looks at Hermione and she nods and Harry sticks out his tongue and starts to lick Hermione's flatops . She was enjoying every moment seeing the most powerful wizard in the world at her feet. Hermione started turning her foot angles so that Harry could lick every possible place of the shoe until she felt satisfied she switched feet and repeated the process.
© Copyright 2014 HP22 (hp22 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2008217-Hermione-Granger-the-Mistress