*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2008597-Blood-Bath
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Action/Adventure · #2008597
About revenge and murder
Blood I love blood I love imagining people lying dead on the ground, with blood pouring out of them no hope in saving them now, Just sit back and watch them dye I enjoy watching people die.

I should start at the beginning. My name is Sky Davies I am 18 years old and I always imagining stabbing people and watching them die its fun and a good way to pay people back for the way they treated me.  I have being bullied my whole life by everyone no matter who so now it’s my time to get my revenge. I live in a council house and I have been research how to kill someone and get away with it. So I went out a brought a mask to cover my face with I made sure when I killed my victims to only wear all black. I also had a mark that I left on my victims once I had done the dead it was a small teddy bear because I love teddy bears.

So to begin my rampage and not get caught I have to make sure before every murder I would have an alibi. So the first murder I planned the time and day and brought online a movie ticket so if I was questioned the police would think I was at the movies.



The first to do in my revenge attack is my Birth parents, they abdoned me at age of 3 months of age, I spent months finding out where they were live and following them and working out their schedule and making sure they would be home alone when I came in, ii may have something against them but no one else they lived with.

After months of stalking them and plans I was ready for my first revenge attack, I got my clothes ready all black with black pants/shirt/jacket and gloves with the mask.  My choice of weapon was a knife. I made sure it was as sharp as I could make it I also had 2 back up knives. I hid one in each of my shoes and the other one in my jacket.

It was 10.00am and I was on my way to their house to start my revenge I had an alibi for 2 hours so I had to do the job and be gone within two hours. I parked my car down the street so no one could recognise it. My heart was betting very fast but in my head I knew this had to happen it was Karma



So I walked a few house to THEIR house, I geared myself up for a fight, I knocked loudly at first there was no answer I knew they were home as their cars were there, so I knocked loudly again.



I heard footsteps, and then a female opened the door, I knew they wouldn’t know who I was so I did a quick look around to make sure no one was around and pulled the knife out and stabbed the women in the heart.  The adrenaline was awesome, I ripped the knife out and blood poured out and went everywhere, I shoved her into the house and closed the door, she tried to scream for help but it was like a mouse squeak. I stabbed her 4 more times and left her to die. I then combed the house for her husband; he came out of a nearby room and yelled “who are you”?

I quickly thrashed the knife out him aiming for his chest however I missed and hit his leg, he screamed and tried to grab me so I need him in the groin while he was down I took a swipe at him witth the  knife and hit him right in the chest “bull’s eye I thought” to myself.

I stood back and watched him die, I then put the knife away and walked out of the house calmly closing the front door after me, got in the car and headed back to the motel to plan my next revenge murder.





So the first murder is over wasn’t as hard as I though would be and I have no guilty feelings wich is even better time to celebrate I think, however before that I get rid of any evidence the knives and thee gloves which are stained with blood lots of blood.  I put the in a street garbage quickly look around to make sure no one is around and light the bin on fire therefore destroying any evidence that I had committed a double murder.

I watched from behind a tree while the garbage bin and the evidence was a light a burning you could see the flames jumping out of the garbage bin like they were alive it had a weird odour to it but watching the evidence burn was  very satisfieing I love to watch things burn. Now Next to plan my next revenge killing.



The next revenge killing I had planned was a small house in the suburb of brunstick it was a person called Mr J I knew him only to will I hated him he was a bully he was also an ex cop. My plan was simple and a little different theis time, my approach this time was to burn his place down. Easy right? Will it takes a lot of planning to burn somone’s place down with them in it, but only him I only had a problem with him, no one else was to be injured in the attack.

So I took the opportunity while his wife was at work and kids were at school to put my plan into action, so I researched how to make a home made bomb. I got all the materials I needed

          Glass bottle or glass container to shatter upon impact, allowing the ignited accelerate to quickly engulf its target

          Motor Oil 25% mixed with Gasoline 50%

          One Styrofoam cup ripped into 1/4in x 1/4in pieces, which is not required for ignition

This was going to be an awesome show of fire and death I love death. So I planted the bomb a

The front door the bomb was set to go off when a cell phone call was made near the house. So I drove to a safe distance and made a phone call on my phone. I slowly dialled the numbers my heart was betting a mile a minute.

© Copyright 2014 jen2014 (hope2121 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2008597-Blood-Bath