*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2009210-Marital-Ecstasy
Rated: GC · Short Story · Contest Entry · #2009210
Jenn and Matt have been married for fifteen years and seeing his hot body turns her on
Jenn smiled as she watched Matt shoot hoops with their children. Her smile widened as he lifted their ten-year-old Joyce high enough to slam dunk the ball. Joyce’s thirteen-year-old brother James offered his hand for a high-five, to which she obliged. Jenn felt her inner muscles clench as Matt used the sleeveless t-shirt he wore to wipe his face, revealing his glistening pecs and abs. Her mouth watered at the thought of licking the salty taught skin stretched over those writhing muscles. She glanced at the clock on the microwave, deciding that an hour of shooting hoops in the hot sun was enough exercise for one day. She carried a pitcher of lemonade and three plastic cups on a tray to her family.

“You all look like you could use a cool drink.” Jenn balanced the tray in one hand, and filled the three glasses with the refreshing, pink liquid.

Matt’s eyes roved over the tight little body of his wife of fifteen years. She attended yoga classes three times a week, which kept her ass tight, breasts perky, and a smooth flat stomach. He leaned down, and teased her full lips with his when she offered him his glass of lemonade.

“Eww!” Joyce exclaimed. “Mommy, boys have cooties!”

“Boys grow out of cooties when they graduate from high school,” Jenn assured her daughter.

“College,” Matt corrected. “No boys until you graduate college.”

“Now, Daddy, that’s not fair,” Jenn protested on her daughter’s behalf. She offered the last glass of lemonade to James. “We were together while we were still in college.”

“Ok, ok,” Matt relented, “your senior year of college, then.”

Jenn chuckled, and gave Matt another peck on his lips. They went inside, and Matt excused himself to shower. After Jenn made sure James would keep Joyce out of trouble, she joined her husband in the shower in their master bathroom. He did not realize she was there until she ran her hands down his wet chest and abs. He groaned as her tongue licked droplets of water from the taught flesh. He grabbed her shampoo from the shelf, and lathered it in her hair while she continued to lick his chest. He yelped as she squeezed his nipples between her teeth.

“Naughty, Jenn,” he chided, softly slapping her ass, “no biting.”

“You love it,” she bared her teeth in a playful smile. She poured some of his body wash in her hands, and began to wash him. She wrapped a petite hand around his engorged erection, and cupped his heavy balls with the other.

“Oh, Jenn, that feels so good.” Matt groaned. His soapy hands moved over her slick, wet skin. His thumbs rubbed circles over her stiffening nipples. “You are such a milf.”

“Mmm-Matt,” she breathed.

He turned her back to him, and ran his wet hands over her body. “Oh, Miss Kitsune, you are a hot little mama.” Kitsune was a pet name Matt called her on a regular basis.

Jenn moaned with pleasure as one of his hands groped her breast, while the other slipped two fingers inside her. She leaned back into him as he slid his fingers in and out of her, stroking her sensitive spot.

“That’s it, baby,” he breathed in her ear, “Cum for me.”

Jenn exhaled a loud moan. They stood under the water for a few more moments, his arms around her, his mouth lazily kissing her neck and shoulders.

“Are we finished in here?” Matt whispered in her ear. When she nodded, he reached back and turned off the water. He stepped out of the shower and held a white, fluffy towel open for her. “Come, my darling, let me dry you off.” Jenn stepped out of the shower stall into his waiting arms. He wrapped the towel around her, and rubbed her with it. He cupped her breasts through the towel to dry the skin beneath them. He lifted each one and sucked gently on her nipple. His hands slid the towel down her body to her sex. He massaged the outside layer until she leaned back into him and softly moaned through another orgasm. Once dry, he guided them to the bedroom, and eased her onto the bed. He climbed on top of her and positioned himself between her legs.

“I don’t want to spoil the moment, but where are the kids?” Matt nuzzled into her neck as he asked the question.

“When I left them, they were engrossed in one of their Lego sets,” Jenn assured him. “They’ll be good for a little while.”

Matt smiled, and slipped inside her. He moved slowly in and out, and pressed open-mouthed kisses to her neck. Jenn moaned softly, and massaged his nipples with her thumbs. He kissed down her body to her nipples and gave each one more thorough attention, bringing on two small orgasms. The flexing of her walls around his hardened flesh sent the usual thrills through his body. He pushed in deeper each time he felt her tighten around him. She stretched up, sucking each of his nipples into her mouth, lashing them with her tongue. He moaned, pumping harder and faster. Just as she thought he was about to release, he pulled out.

“Not yet,” he breathed. He rolled onto his back, bringing her with him. She straddled him and slid her tight wet pussy onto his aching cock. He groaned to let her know how wet and tight she felt. She straightened to an upright position. He reached up, and fondled her breasts while she slowly moved up and down his length. Her hands slid over the rippling muscles of his torso. She reached back with one hand, and fondled his heavy balls. He moaned and thrust into her more aggressively. Her body bounced on his rapidly bucking hips. She leaned forward causing him to stroke her sweet spot. He grabbed her hips and rammed into her like a piston until his warm semen spurted inside. After he finished, she took him for another short ride, clenching her inner muscles around him in a final release.

They cuddled while they caught their breath. Once they were able to move, they got dressed and joined their children in the dining room. Matt sat down with the kids to assist them with their Lego set. Jenn went to the kitchen to begin preparing their meal, occasionally stealing glances at her wonderful husband as he entertained their beautiful children.

© Copyright 2014 Vixey Todd (jlh1982 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2009210-Marital-Ecstasy