*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2009214-Darkness
by Megs
Rated: E · Other · Death · #2009214
A little descriptive situation of love
          I felt the darkness around me consuming my thoughts. I tried to run from it but everywhere I went was already darkened. I watched the last bits of light fade forever disappearing. I felt the toxic air enter my lungs causing my chest to become heavy. "I'm a warrior" I told myself but I knew I was far from one. I tried to stand strong but my lungs blackened and caused me to collapse on to the cold ground below. I saw my eyes fade slowly to the blackness entering them. The lifeless figures in the distance soon became a blur and I was just surrounded by eternal darkness. My limbs became numb and soon I couldn't feel them anymore. My lungs had fully gave in and I started gasping for air. I felt like a fish out of water as the air became worse and worse to swallow. I had lost complete feeling everywhere except for my last living organ. My heart beat rapidly trying to bring the rest of my body back but I was too far. My heart tried and tried not giving up with it's last bit of energy. I felt my heart about to give in when my eyes got the will to open one last time. I opened them and saw a blurry figure standing in front of me. I gasped for air as the figure walked over and reached his hand to my chin. My eyes had shut again from lose of energy so I don't know what was in front of me. He pulled my face towards him and pressed his lips against mine as if to give me the air I needed. I felt the air flow to my lungs and give my enough strength to continue my heart beat and I was able to see my savior. I opened my eyes slowly in the darkness and met his eyes. I looked at his blood red eyes in shock as he slid the knife into my chest. I tried to say something but I felt my body stopping all at once. He held on to the handle of the knife and kissed me again but this time taking my last breath of air. The last thing I felt was his cold lips on mine taking the life out of me. His love killed me.

© Copyright 2014 Megs (megsmygurll22 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2009214-Darkness