*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2009298-Kellys-First-Punishment
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Erotica · #2009298
A rich, bratty BBW moves into a new house and learns obedience.
    Kelly pulled her SUV into the driveway.  She had almost finished moving into her new house.  The five boxes in her backseat were all that were left.  She stepped out of her car, and stretched, arching her back for the benefit of the man who was sitting on the porch of the house next door.
    "Hi, neighbor!", she called.  "Why don't you come carry these boxes inside for me?"
    "Ever hear of saying please?", he called back, downing what was left of the beer he had been drinking.
    "Shit, never mind then!", she replied, reaching into her car and lifting the first box with an exaggerated show of difficulty which backfired on her when the box slipped from her arms, snagged a nail on her left hand, and caused it to break.  "Damn it!", she yelled.
    "I got it.", said her neighbor, coming to her aid, and lifting the fallen container for her.
    "I just got a mani-pedi yesterday, you know!", she snapped, shoving the mangled finger in (which was conveniently the one she used when driving) in his face so he could see what he was responsible for making her do.  She tossed her hair indignantly, and placed her hands on her wide hips, and waited for an apology.
    "You'll survive.", he said, smirking.  "My name's David.", he added, shifting the box onto his shoulder and extending his hand.
    "Whatever.", she said, rolling her eyes, turning, and making her way to the house.  "I'm Kelly.  I'll show you where you can put that.  Try not to track any dirt inside."  He followed her into the bathroom, and set it on the counter.  "Could you maybe try to move a little faster with the rest of them, 'kay, thanks."  She said in a tone that she always used when talking to people who she knew were beneath her. 
    "You know, I've been at a job site all day hanging drywall, and I'm over here doing you a favor, you could be a little more grateful.", he said, beginning to lose patience.
    "Grateful?", she laughed, "You should be grateful that I'm even letting you help me.  My daddy owns this whole subdivision, I could get you thrown out onto the street if I wanted."
    Before she could react, he grabbed hold of her arm, and dragged her out onto the porch.
    "What the fuck are you doing, asshole?", she yelled as he sat down on the steps, and bent her over his knee, pinning down her struggling 250 lbs. body, and pulling up her skirt.  He ripped her panties off with one hand, and shoved them in her mouth, then grabbed hold of her ponytail roughly, and began spanking her big soft ass hard.
    "This is what happens to bratty little girls!", he yelled as he struck every bit of exposed skin, not giving a single inch a chance to rest.  His rough, work-calloused hand brought tears to her eyes as her pale flesh turned red.  She could taste her own pussy as she bit down on her panties, and she dug her fingers into his jeans as she buried her face in his leg.
    Despite the pain and humiliation, or maybe because of it, her body was reacting in a way that she would never before have thought possible; she was enjoying it.  The feeling of helplessness, of being overpowered, dominated, and punished like a child was thrilling.  So much so, that she nearly exploded in the sweet release of pleasure that few men had ever been able to drive her to.  She was wetter than she'd ever been, her body trembled, and she rubbed her thick legs together, unable to think, unable to react with anything other than pure lust and need.
    Her reaction didn't go unnoticed by David, and he reached down, and slid a finger into her, which was welcomed eagerly as she pushed back, moaning.
    "That's what I thought.", he said, pulling her up by her long dark hair, and dragging her into the house.  He took her over to a corner in the living room, and forced her onto her knees facing the wall.  "Now you will sit there like a good little girl while I get the rest of your shit out of your car, is that clear?"  She nodded quickly, and listened as he walked off, his heavy work boots stomping loudly on the hardwood floor.
    She reached back, and rubbed her freshly tenderized ass.  Her skin stung, and she could feel herself getting close, so close to what she needed after all of this.  She reached between her legs, and pressed the tip of her middle finger to her clit.  She rubbed gently, trying her best to be discreet about it as she fondled herself.  She was so close, so close, until she felt his hand close over her wrist and yank it up hard.
    "Did I say that you could play with yourself?", he demanded.
    "No.", she replied, her voice muffled by the remnants of the panties that she was still gagged with.
    "No what?", he asked sternly.
    "...no sir.", she answered pitifully.
    "Good girl.  Stay.", he ordered.
    After he'd moved the last of the boxes for her, he pulled her to her feet, and turned her around to face him.
    "Do you know why I had to punish you?", he asked.  She nodded, fidgeting with the fabric of her skirt.  "I want you to think about the way that you behaved tonight.  I'll come over tomorrow so that you can apologize to me.  Now go to your room.  You can touch yourself all you want after I leave."
    When he was gone, she spit her panties onto the floor, and ran to her bedroom, tearing open the box that she had packed her sex toys in, taking out her big purple vibrator.  She pulled of her tank-top and bra, and wiggled out of her skirt.  Getting down on her hands and knees, she sucked on her toy, and turned it to it's highest setting.  Rolling over onto her back, she shoved it deep, jacked her clit furiously, and whimpered like a pathetic little bitch as she made herself cum.

    Kelly woke up the next morning hornier than she'd ever been.  She took a shower with two of her favorite sex toys, but it wasn't enough.  She toweled off, and looked at herself in the mirror.  She ran her hands up her round belly, and cupped her full breasts, flicking her tongue over her nipples, and sucking on them, making them hard in her mouth. She turned around and looked over her shoulder at her big, round ass, spreading her cheeks, and wincing a little as she felt her soft skin, still tender from her spanking.  She slapped it lightly, then harder, sending a rush of excitement through her body.  She almost couldn't believe it had happened, or that she had reacted to it the way she did.  No one had ever treated her like that before, and she couldn't stop thinking about how good it had felt to be treated like a little slut.  He'd made her feel so small, so dirty, and she'd loved it, and now all she could think about was feeling that way again.  She slipped into her robe when she heard him knock, and answered the door.
    "Are you ready to apologize now?", he asked.
    "Yes, sir.", she said, lowering her head.  "I was disrespectful to you, and I'm sorry.  Would you...would you like to come inside?"  He stepped into the house, and shut the door behind him.  "Can I get you anything?", she asked, clasping her hands together in front of her.
    "Turn around.", he ordered.  She did as she was told, biting her lower lip as she felt him lift the back of her robe up, and touch his fingertips to her bare ass.  In one swift movement, he reached up and yanked the robe from her shoulders, and she gasped as it fell to the floor, exposing her body, still wet from the shower.  She turned around to face him, blushing deeply and crossing her arms over her breasts.
    He placed his hands on her hips, and pulled her closer to him.  He ran his hands down her shoulders, and down her arms, gently, but firmly forcing them to her sides.
    "Do you...do you like big girls?", she asked nervously.  He caressed the soft curves of her love handles, and her breasts, and pinched her nipples between his fingers.
    "Yes, I do.", he said, his gaze locking with hers.  He put his left hand on the small of her back, and pulled her trembling body close.  He reached between her legs, and massaged her wet pussy, spreading her open as she pressed up against him.  "Big girls fuck better.", he said, before taking his hand away.  She groaned and tried to pull him back.  She wanted to feel him, she wanted to wrap her body around his, and please him with her submission, but he grabbed her wrists, and held them tightly in front of her as she squirmed helplessly in his grasp.
    "I know what you want.", he said.  "I know what you want, and if you do as you're told, you will be rewarded."
    "What do you want me to do?", she whined.
    "You belong to me now, little girl.  You are not allowed to wear clothing unless I say so.  You will not be allowed to stand or walk, you will crawl on your hands and knees like the little bitch you are.  You will not touch yourself without permission like you tried to do last night.  You will answer to 'slave' until I decide to name you.  You are going to learn how to be and obedient little pet for me, do I make myself clear?"
    "Yes, sir.", she said, dropping down on all fours to show him that she did.  "My name is slave, and you're my Master."
    "Good girl.", he said, stroking her hair.  "Now, crawl to your room, and climb into bed."
    "Yes, sir.", she said, her hips swinging back and forth as she made her way down the hall, climbing into her bed, and arching her back, watching as he stood in front of her and undid his belt.  He pulled his dick out, and she smiled when she saw how hard it was for her.  He grabbed a fistful of her hair, and pulled her head up, touching the tip of his manhood to her lips.
    "Beg me to let you suck it.", he ordered.
    "Please, master, please let me suck your dick!", she begged.  "Please, I'll suck it so good for you, I promise, please let me!"
    "Go ahead, slave.", he said, letting go of her hair, and allowing her to pleasure him.  She took it in her mouth gratefully, her head bouncing up and down, her tongue working along the shaft as she looked up at him.  Without thinking, she reached down and pressed the tip of her finger to her clit, unable to resist, longing for her master, and desperate to fill herself up with anything that would bring her some kind of relief.  He grabbed hold of her arm, and forced her to her knees on the floor.  He looped his pelt around her wrists and pulled it tight, raising her arms over her head as she cried out in pain and frustration.
    "You are not allowed to touch yourself without permission!", he screamed.  "Break one more rule, and I will tie you to this bed and leave you here until you're ready to stop acting like a pathetic little slut who can't keep her fingers out of herself!  Now open your damn mouth!"  She obeyed, terrified as his screams filled her ears.  She clasped her hands around the smooth leather of his belt, grinding her empty little pussy against nothing as he put his hand on the back of her head, and reminded her that her body was no longer hers to do with as she pleased.  He fucked her face, shoving his dick down her throat, and showing her exactly how she was expected to use her mouth, forcing himself into her so deep that she could feel his balls on her chin, and holding it there until she gagged.  He pulled it out, and walked around behind her, letting go of the belt, and shoving her to the floor. 
    "Stick your ass up and beg me to fuck you.", he ordered.
    "Please, Master!", she shrieked, her body aching, her eyes burning as tears of desperation streamed down her face.  "Please fuck me till I cum!  Please fuck my worthless little cunt!  I need to feel your huge cock throbbing in me, please Master, please fuck me!"
    He grabbed her hips, and gave her what she'd begged for, driving it into her from behind as she moaned, cumming instantly for him.  He wrapped his arms around her thighs and stood, lifting the bottom half of her body with him as he shoved it down into her, deeper and harder than anything she'd ever felt before.  He rolled her over onto her back, and took his belt off of her wrists.  Standing over her, he whipped her inner thighs with it, the pain and the ecstasy driving her insane.  She pinched her nipples hard, twisting them, and spreading her legs wide and begging him with her body to let her please him, to use whatever part of her he wanted to make himself feel good. 
    "Beg, slave!", he screamed, "Beg for it!"
    "Please!", she sobbed.  "Please, Master, please, I need it, please!" 
    He climbed on top of her, and took her roughly, punishing her with his dick, and squeezing her tits as he fucked her so hard that she thought she'd split in two.  She came until it hurt, over and over again until finally, she was able to satisfy him.
    "Oh, thank you, Master, thank you so much.", she moaned, running her fingers through his hair as he finished inside her.  He ordered her back into the bed, and picked his belt up, using it to tie her hands to the bars of the headboard.
    "I'll be back for that tonight, slave.", he said as he got dressed.
    "Yes, sir.", she cooed, rubbing her legs together, and savoring the little aftershocks that she felt throughout her entire body.  "Thank you, thank you for letting me please you."
   
© Copyright 2014 Bottlebreaker (breakdownroad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2009298-Kellys-First-Punishment