*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2011080-Darling
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Romance/Love · #2011080
Love is forever...Isn't it?
Was it the way his hands felt just so perfect in my own? Or was it that no matter the position I always found myself on cloud nine? A coarse and throaty cough jerked Natalie back from her memory to the present. Her chest ached with woe. She had dismissed her feelings for two years and now they had finally realized their attraction. Had she known she'd have never left. Alas This didn't matter, She had left. What was there to do now? She knew she had to wait. There was no other option. And with the taunting memory of a few nights ago looming over her the ache for wanting him close had grown. She had no choice but to grasp the memory firmly for the next few months. Her reason -or said excuse as she'd view it- was that she couldn't even hear his voice. That's what truly made her heart ache. He no longer had time to speak with her due to being restricted to one room to which he preferred privacy. With a flick of her wrist Natalie attempts to shoo away her ache with such finality to banish the thought of dwelling on the negative. Unfortunately it was not her choice.
© Copyright 2014 azaleia (azaleiac at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2011080-Darling