*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2011644-Changing-the-world-everyday
Rated: E · Non-fiction · Self Help · #2011644
Faith to start
Changing the world every day?

I am feeling restless.

I just feel that I have so many things that I want to accomplish. So much willingness to do something that can benefit the world.

However, I just seem to not be able to do anything about it.

I am not that talented. I do not have real capability to inspire others, or to write things that are beautiful, that can move people.

That is my goal, and I want to work hard for that.

But right now, what can I do?

What can I do that is positive, and that can grow me, or others?

I wonder!

Where should I start to write? I guess I can start by giving comments to YouTube videos, or facebook posts.

Let's do that!

<Break>

So what I did was to scour the internet in search for inspiration. One article struck me. It is about 'if you think you suck, you are'. You know, it is that simple saying that I remember, but somehow do not apply. Do not think that you have nothing to write. Just do not have that negative thought in your mind. Instead, think otherwise. Think that you have something to contribute. You can write. You can sing. You can sketch. You can make anything. This way, you will actually go out there, you will actually try something, and you will actually learn.

© Copyright 2014 febrification (febrification at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2011644-Changing-the-world-everyday