*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2013624-Definitions
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Assignment · Other · #2013624
October 9, 2014 Assignment 9
Charactersâ Philosophies on Relationships

Jillian Peters: Comes from a traditional background which emphasizes monogamy. Though her mother has been divorced twice she still only has one partner at a time. She encourages Jill to kep her virginity for as long as possible. Jillâs goals are to get married and have a family.

Michael Lancing: He takes the complete opposite point of view on relationships. He enjoys sex, and he will not turn it down if it is offered. He also enjoys watching others engage in sexual activities. He does adhere to the taboos against sex with minors and incest, but anything else is fair game. He is very up front with his partners about his lifestyle, but he is also willing to be flexible.

Mary Andrews: She has a similar philosophy to Mike. She is very open with her body, and does not bother to hide it. Her philosophy is âif you got it flaunt itâ.

Amara Trevino: She is a bit more reserved than Mary. She enjoys wearing clothes that show off her body, but she is not quite as quick to get naked. She likes to have a committed partner, but she is also more than willing to share if asked. She prefers women, but she will not turn down a man if he strikes her fancy.

Jamie Collins: He enjoys having casual sex with other people who are unattached, but he is also fond of monogamy in relationships. His sexuality is male though his sex organs are female. He does not hide that from women he dates, but he will do his best to convince the men around him that he is just one of the guys.

Brian Marx: He was raised with the same beliefs as Jill, and though he tries to embrace a more non-traditional view his roots keep holding him back.

Jurgen Marx: He has adopted a similar philosophy to Mikeâs. He loves women, and he enjoys flirting with every woman he comes in contact with. He is not currently looking for a relationship. He just wants to have a good time, and live in the moment.

Jacob Wind: He is a true dominant both inside and outside of his club. He does not gain his dominance through degradation and humiliation. He prefers to earn his submissiveâs trust. Once he has that he finds ways to make him/her submit to him.

Karen Schaeffer: She enjoys being a dominatrix. She believes that having sex and making love are two different things. One she does with her submissive, and the other she does with the father of her child.

Aaron Michaels: He is a monogamist. He is also a dominant, sadist. He presence himself as prince charming, but he is really the beast. He believes that his woman should submit to him because that is the way of things. He will not hesitate to gain that submission through degradation and humiliation. When his partner performs well he will not hesitate to reward her.

Martin Chalmers: He has a traditional view of relationships. Women are to stay at home and raise the children. Sex is a vile thing that should only be done when absolutely necessary.

Laura Jones: She is possessive of the men she is with. She does not want other women in her way. She will go to great lengths to claim what she believes is hers.


© Copyright 2014 Vixey Todd (jlh1982 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2013624-Definitions