*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2013652-Path-Unknown
Rated: E · Poetry · Other · #2013652
a time of questions that had no answers
I am forsaken to the will of the winds that rush random the towering reed's.
Haunting me glimpses of where I must go, or worse, where I had been.
Not long from thought I recall gazing upon the marsh from high above this valley and saw clearly, the passage I would take to cross it.
Yet now, I stand knee deep in its muddy swamps, facing a sea of reeds and grasses well above my line of sight.
How could I have strayed so far from my objective? Was this to be my end? A foreshadowing of my failure?
Paralyzed, I offer into question, my strength, my resolve, and my ability.
Shall I stand resolute in my convictions, slogging on, against an unknown outcome?
Or rather I would acquiesce to the will of the wind and move gently through what corridors it provides?
Sometimes the wind is just the wind. But sometimes,,,
God is not always testing your strength to stand against the wind, sometimes He may test your faith and all you need to do is follow.

© Copyright 2014 oldgraywolf (oldgraywolf at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2013652-Path-Unknown