*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2013709-Shaking-Hands
Rated: E · Other · Other · #2013709
The story of two lovers.
There wasn’t much closet space for the both of them but they liked that fact. “Why did you pick this place”, Allie asked curiously. “It’s a better place to get hot and heavy than in the woods again”, Tommy replied. “Besides no one would ever think to look in the old school house anyways”, he replied. “I guess you’re right but are you sure”, she asked questioning his words. “Yes Allie, No one will find us here I’m sure of it”, he answered. As the night went on she could hardly enjoy all the things he was doing to her. All she could think about was someone walking in on them then telling her dad again. She couldn’t help but start thinking about all the beatings she would get once he got a hold to her. He surprisingly replied to her thoughts. “What he’s doing to you isn’t right. You need to get away from him and get help”, he said worriedly. He slowly pulled up her shorts leg revealing a deep swollen purple bruise that had almost turned black. Allie quickly slapped his hand away. “I love you Allie Elizabeth Jenkins”, he said. “I can be a real man and take care of you the way you ought to be treated”, he said gently rubbing his hands across her smooth face. She didn’t reply. “Baby please”, he asked. He slowly turned her slender hurt body towards his. “I will Tommy”, she replied. Tears started to fill her glazed hazel eyes. “Lets go now”, they both said at the same time. They joined their shaking hands and underneath the frantic pale blue sky they ran off and were never seen again by anyone.
© Copyright 2014 Thug__creations__ (lauren16344667 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2013709-Shaking-Hands