*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2013810-Aarons-Voice
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Assignment · Other · #2013810
October 10, 2014 NaNo Prep Bonus Assignment 10
Good evening ladies and gentleman. My name is Aaron Michaels. I am a twenty-five-year-old grad student of political science at the University of South Florida. I come from a very well-off and generous family. My father and brother are both renowned doctors in the field of pediatric medicine. I myself, am working to become a lawyer.

I have aspired to become one of Floridaâs senators, then a congressman, and perhaps someday President. My platform is to bring our country back to its roots. I would like to see a future in which parents donât have to be afraid to send their children to school. I want children to be able to play in their own front yard without having to worry about whether or not the neighbor across the street is looking at them a little too long. Finally, I want a world in which unborn children are able to be born. I want teen pregnancy to be something to avoid not a goal to aspire to. I want the sanctity of marriage to be upheld, and for those who threaten it to be shown that their deviant behavior is not acceptable.

I came from a traditional, red blooded, American family. That should be the goal of all of the citizens of this country. To uphold the values, and traditions that once made us the most powerful nation in the world.

© Copyright 2014 Vixey Todd (jlh1982 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2013810-Aarons-Voice