*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2014454-The-Story-Chapter-14
Rated: E · Other · Action/Adventure · #2014454
The knight is taken to cave and the Dotor leaves.
After the knight woke up, he was back with the doctor. He immediately asked: “Where is The Diamond Taco?”

The doctor responded: “I do not know excactly, but I can take you there.”

“How can you take me somewhere when you don't know where it is?"

“Just put you hand on this panel and think of The Diamond Taco. This machine that we are in will take us there.”

For the first time the knight he was in what looked like a spaceship, and he was very confused. He walked over to the panel slowly. Then he slowly put his hand on the panel. As soon as he put his hands on the panel, he felt a shiver of electricity go through him, but he focused on The Diamond Taco. Soon he felt the ship move, and saw the lights flicker. He still focused. Through the corner of his eye, he saw the doctor looking distressed and pulling levers and pushing buttons on the main console of the ship. He focused and focused hard. Soon he felt a big shake, and the Doctor said "You may remove your hands now."

The knight did so with unexpected difficulty, because even though the surface was flat, it felt like his hand was metal, and the panel was a magnet. The doctor led him out of the ship, and the knight looked at the ship. It was a tiny blue police box, or at least tiny in comparison to the inside.

“How?” Asked the knight astounded.
“Long story.” Replied the Doctor.

The doctor handed him what looked like a big needle, with a light on one end and a metal rod on the other. (see illustration 1.)


Illustration 1

(\
{  \\--------
{  //--------
(/


“What will I need this for?” Asked the knight.

"You can access a computer terminal with this.” Responded the Doctor.



“Alas I must leave you now. This is your adventure, not mine, but I do wish you all the luck in the world." Said the Doctor as he stepped into the police box.

"But wait!" Said the knight "What is your name? Who are you?"

"Who I am. Goodbye!" Said The Doctor as he disappeared completely into the blue box.

The knight noticed they were in what looked like a cave, so he yelled :"Wait! There is no way to get out with the ship unless you break through a wall!”

The Doctor did not seem to hear him and the ship disappeared completely instead of flying away.


End of chapter 14


© Copyright 2014 Tacoman Junior - We Got This! (silasqwerty1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2014454-The-Story-Chapter-14