*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2014655-oct-nano-prep-oct-16-bonus
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Other · #2014655
minor character introduction first person voice
“My name is Christian Rayvon Wright. Everyone calls me Dallas. As you can see the nick name is because of this big black hat. I was born in the hills of the Appalachians not in Texas. I am proud to be a Christian. This doesn’t make me any better than any of you. I have done my share of sin, and God has had to turn his head from some of my mistakes while trying to follow him. But brothers and sisters, I am her to tell you that if I can do this. You can too. There is love beyond your understanding. If you don’t have a mother, he will be comfort and nurture you better than any mother. If you don’t have a father, brother, sister, he will be your family. And if you feel alone, you won’t be. All you have to do is believe and take him into your heart. He is waiting for you, and he knows that we all make mistake. He will forgive and clean everytime you ask him to.”
© Copyright 2014 Ida_Matilda_Wright Help (writing_life at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2014655-oct-nano-prep-oct-16-bonus