*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2014799-Freedom
Rated: XGC · Assignment · Erotica · #2014799
October 17, 2014 NaNo Prep Assignment 17
Mike sat at his dining room table watching Laura flounce about his kitchen. He knew she was upset, but he was not sure why. They made dinner together, ate together, and she stood collected both of their plates, and began to wash them. Mike stood, and moved to assist her. When she blocked him from the sink he wrapped his arms around her waist, and nuzzled her neck.

“Mike, please,” she groused. “I’m really not in the mood.”

“What’s wrong?” he asked. He backed away, and leaned against the island.

“We’ve been together for almost a year,” Laura stated, “You haven’t made a commitment to me.”

“I haven’t?” Mike inquired. “I gave up my lifestyle for you. I don’t have my parties any more because you don’t like them. I have committed to you exclusively sexually. What more do you want from me?”

“I want to get married, Michael!” Laura snapped. “Karen is pregnant, and she’s been with Jacob for as long as I’ve been with you!”

“Why do you want to get married so badly?” Mike asked. “Marriage is a racket.”

“Why do you care?” Laura snapped. “My father would pay for the wedding.”

“Your father doesn’t like me,” Mike stated.

“He didn’t like the old you,” Laura corrected. “He likes the new you.

“I’m not quite sure what you mean by that.”

“The old you was a sexual deviant,” Laura explained. “The new you is committed to his daughter.”

“I see.”

“Look Michael,” Laura dried her hands, and turned to face him. “I’m tired of waiting. Either you ask me to marry you, or I’m leaving.”

“That’s an ultimatum,” Mike stated. It was the same ultimatum she used to get him to stop hosting his parties. “I’m tired of this song and dance Laura. I will not be forced into proposing to you.”

“Fine!” Laura snapped. She left the dishes where they were, packed her bag, and left his home slamming the front door behind her. Mike cleaned up the dishes, and went to bed.

When he woke up the next morning he went through the process of getting ready for work, and arrived at the university hours before his first class. He bought a coffee at the student union building, and then went to the business department to catch Jacob Wind during his office hours. Jacob looked up from his laptop when Mike knocked on his door.

“Hey there,” Jacob offered him a sympathetic smile. “Karen told me what happened between you and Laura last night. Sorry man.”

“It’s for the best,” Mike sighed. “I miss her though. When she wasn’t yelling, she was actually quite pleasant to be around.”

“You’ll find someone better,” Jacob assured him. “Someone who won’t make you change your entire personality to be with them.”

“I do miss my parties,” Mike admitted.

“I suggest you have a big bash this weekend to celebrate,” Jacob offered. “Or come to my club, and I’ll give you a submissive to play with.”

“Oh no,” Mike shook his head. “The BDSM thing isn’t my thing.”

“Well, either way I suggest you get back on the horse ASAP,” Jacob smiled.

After Mike left Jacob’s office he went back to his own. He reviewed the power point presentation for his lecture that day. He took the framed picture of Laura off of his desk, and tossed it into the waste basket. The frame made a satisfying crunch as it hit the bottom of the can. A knock at his door drew his attention to two young women in his doorway. A small spritely blonde and a tall dark skinned Hispanic woman stepped into his office, and pulled the door behind them.

“Dr. Wind sent me a text,” the Hispanic woman stated. “He said you could use some cheering up.”

“Thanks Amara,” Mike smiled. “But I’m fine.”

“This is my neighbor, Mary,” Amara stated. “I thought you two could get to know each other better.”

“Why don’t you two come to my house tonight for dinner,” Mike suggested.

“That sounds great!” Mary exclaimed. She bounced on her toes so that her large breasts bounced under her white tank-top.

Mike caught himself staring, and nearly pulled his eyes away. Then he remembered that he was a free man, and continued to stare at Mary’s bouncing breasts. He was able to determine from their movement that she was braless under her tank-top. His cock stiffened at the sight forming a tight bulge in his slacks. His fingers flexed with the desire to cup her large bouncing breasts. He moved behind his desk, and gripped the edge to keep from grabbing Mary.

“Well, I’ll see you two later tonight.” His voice was husky from a long suppressed arousal. “Oh, and make sure to where something that isn’t dry-clean only.”

“You got it professor,” Amara giggled as she shoed Mary out of his office.

Mike stared down at the significant bulge in his pants. He closed, and locked his office door for privacy. Then sat in his chair, and opened his fly to release the straining rod of flesh. He pulled a condom out of the desk, and rolled it on. He slid his hand slowly over his length as he closed his eyes to see little Mary bouncing her big breasts in front of him. He imagined her topless as the beautiful, soft, pale mounds tipped with tight pink nipples bounced in front of him. He pictured her kneeling, and enveloping his hard shaft between the large soft mounds of flesh, so that he could French fuck her until he burst, spraying her lovely breasts with his pearly white cum. He felt his cock convulse and fill the reservoir of the condom. Once he was able to move he disposed of the condom, and closed his pants. The rest of the day drug on until he got home, and prepared to have Amara and Mary in his home, in his pool, and in his bed.



Mary and Amara arrived wearing white cotton sundresses. Mike gave them a tour of his house, which ended on his back patio. Mary marveled at the in-ground pool and hot tub.

“Dr. Lancing,” she squealed. “Shame on you for not telling me you had a pool and a hot tub.”

“I like that to be a pleasant surprise,” Mike smiled. “Why don’t you ladies go for a swim while I grill dinner?”

Amara and Mary used the steps to enter the pool. Mike stiffened as he watched their dresses soak up the water, and cling to their bodies. The dresses soaked up enough water to become transparent, and reveal neither lady wore underwear beneath her dress. He did his best to divide his attention between the chicken breasts on the grill, and the breasts on the women in his pool. Mary and Amara swam laps in the pool until he announced that the food was ready. The rwo women emerged from the water, and left streaming trails leading from the pool to the patio table. They sat on either side of Mike, and enjoyed a wonderful meal and conversation.

After their meal the three of them got into the pool. Mike’s khaki pants darkened as they soaked up the water, and his button up shirt became transparent. Mary swam in front of him, and unbuttoned his shirt while her squished her breast through the sodden dress. Amara opened his pants and removed them from behind him while she pressed her wet cotton covered breasts to his back. Once he was down to his transparent boxers. The two women swam away from him.

“Catch us if you can!” Mary laughed.

Mike smiled, and swam after her. He over took her in a few strokes, and wrapped his arms around her, pulling her back against him. She giggled, and squirmed playfully in his arms. Amara swam up, and sandwiched Mary between them.

“Hey!” Mary squealed. “Whose side are you on Amara?”

“The side that gets you naked Mary,” Amara laughed.

She hiked the hem of Mary’s dress up to expose her bare pussy. Mike slid Mary’s dress down to expose her beautiful breasts. He cupped them, and caressed the nipples with the pads of his thumbs. Mary moaned as Amara slid fingers inside her. Mike pulled Mary up so that he could speak into her ear.

“I fantasized about this all day,” he whispered. “I masterbated in my office after you left.”

“Mmm, glad I inspired you,” Mary moaned.

“Perhaps we should take this inside?” Amara suggested.

They released Mary, and Mike led the way back to his bedroom. He watched as the two women slowly peeled each other’s soaked dresses from their bodies. Mary gave him a special treat as she suckled Amara’s nipples until the stiffened. Mike took their discarded dresses, and tossed them in the washer with his clothes. When he returned to his bedroom, they were laying on his bed necking. Mike crawled onto the bed, and watched as the two women continued to kiss, and fondle each other. He stroked his hardened erection as he watched. This is what he missed while he was with Laura. When Mary and Amara separated he moved between them, and suckled the nipples while the stroked him. Mary slid down, and took him in her mouth. Amara lay on her back beneath Mary, and licked between her thighs. After they achieved orgasms they switched positions. Mary buried her face in Amara’s pussy while Mike pounded into her from behind. As he watched Mary bring Amara to orgasm he made himself a silent promise that he would never give up his lifestyle for anyone. He sealed that promise by filling little Mary with a release he held back since his self-gratification in his office.
© Copyright 2014 Vixey Todd (jlh1982 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2014799-Freedom