*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2015138-Jack-and-Jill-went-down-the-hill
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Hitler
Rated: · Other · Comedy · #2015138
jack and jill try to make it home but a creature is in their way.
“What’s that behind the tree?’’ said said while looking from a far.
“I don’t know,” he said “but let’s go find out!”
With caution they slowly made their way to the tree at the bottom of the hill side. Jack and his sister Jill, carried two sticks for precaution. If they need to scare away the strange figure that ran behind the tree.
“Jill what did that thing look like?” he whispered to his sister.
“ I saw a giant creature with spikes in the shadows, it had bright yellow eyes and a long pointy tail.”
“ Geez it sounds like a Mario character, but more viscous” Jack said sternly.
The two children kept getting closer and closer they stopped on occasion to see if the creature had not moved. All of a sudden they heard fighting. They could see from the shadows a there was another creepy creature. The kids started to panic Animal moaning came from behind the tree.
“What are we going to do jack? The only way to get home is to walk by those creatures.”
“Will throw rocks at them to scare the creatures away.”
They gathered rocks into Jill's bag and slowly moved to a better angle of the tree. They both started throwing one after another nothing happened.
“Looks like I'm going to have to go scare, them off myself,” Jack said sternly “ I’m going to use a stick and bang on the tree and ground. Hopefully they will run before i get too close.”
Jack took the stick and started hitting trees, as they made his way down. They started to hear animal moaning it got louder and louder. As they got to the tree, it was two hedgehogs wrestling.
“I thought you said they were monsters, dumb-ass!”
© Copyright 2014 Hitler (kristyprice at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2015138-Jack-and-Jill-went-down-the-hill