*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2016143-The-Story-chapter-17
Rated: E · Other · Action/Adventure · #2016143
The knight gets tranferred
The knight was teleported to a fancy area. "This is really ritzy." Thought the knight.  Suddenly he noticed something that made him jump up in joy! His arm that was missing, was back! He thought when that happened. He knew it was missing when he was at the enderdragon. He also thought he had it when he was doing the riddle game, but he wasn't sure because he was busy thinking, to notice much. He thought he might have seen it in the cave, but the memory was getting blurry. He figured the Doctor must have done it or it happened in the time vortex. He decided to leave it at that.

He looked around. Around him was what looked like a very fancy building. He saw someone in a suit and he asked : “Who is in charge here?". He wanted to go to him to ask what the place was.

“He is most certainly not!" Said the man.

The knight decided to just sit down on a nearby chair. “Wait!", he thought." There wasn't a chair here earlier!" It was a trivial detail, but it disturbed him. He wished there was music, and suddenly a bamd just appeared in front of him, and started playing music. “Wow! Anything I think of appears! I can get used to this." Thought the knight.

He listened to song, and when it was over a new band appeared and played a song. The knight thoroughly enjoyed it. There were songs by Queen, Kraftwerk, ABBA, and anyone from obscure to mega-popular, and all the songs were good. Suddenly he heard a song he thought was very good! He wondered what the song was. The words “Puttin' on the Ritz by Taco”* appeared in his line of sight. He thought. The name taco reminded him of something of something, but he couldn't remember what. He thought and thought but he couldn't remember. Suddenly it hit him! The Diamond Taco! How could he have forgotton? He thought I must leave! Suddenly a screen blocked hos view and asked him: “Where do you want to go?”

He replied: “The Diamond Taco room!”

“Transfering you to The Diamond Taco room. Please wait one minute.”

*One minute later*

“I am sorry but you cannot be transferred. Where do you want to go?”

The knight thought, and said: “The main computer system.” And hoped it would work.

“Sorry, only authorized personnel allowed."

The knight gave up trying and the computer said: “You are accepted as authorized personnel. Transferring in 3, 2, 1, now.”

The knight was transferred.




His whole existence rattled around him as he was being transferred, due to numerous security checks. Suddenly he was in a real place. It was very large, and empty except for a hole in the room. He walked towards and wondered what the hole was for. Suddenly he realized! The device the Doctor had given him! He quickly brought it out of his armor, and suddenly he wondered why he was wearing it the whole time. He shrugged it off (metaphorically, he did not actually shrug off his armor.). He stuck the device into the wall, and everything went dark. Then green writing appeared in the darkness. It said “enter your personal IDN” and a small square of numbers, about 5x5 , appeared under it. The knight thought of setting all the numbers to one (they were all zeros at first.). And it happened. The text said: “correct IDN! Permission for partial access granted”

And then everything dissappeared. Soon text said: “Say what you would like to access." The knight siad: “The off button!"

“I am sorry but, you do not have sufficientc level of access granted for that request."

The knihgt thought. Suddenly he had an idea! “Turn off surge protectors!”

“Your suggested action has been completed.”

“Now, log me off.”

And he wa slogged off, just not to the real world, just the empty room with the hole. Now he imagined a storm coming. He imagine, and imagine for 2 hourse straight. “Come on!” Thought the knight. “Come on thunder storm!”

He eventually gave up, and thats when the power started to fail. As soon as he noticed the lights were failing, he did the stupidest he would do for a while, and also the bravest he ran to the hole and plugged the device in. The text appeared: “enter your personal IDN"

The knight did so and he got in the system. Suddnely the words appeared: “Error!Error! Electricy surrgin throgh ciruits. Thundererstrom! Suregprotetors faild. Sstem Shte downnow.”

And the system crashed witht he knight in it. He went in during the thunderstorm to make more damage, and it was not in vain, but was it worth it?



End of chapter 17.





* Yes there is a music artist named Taco! Look it up!
© Copyright 2014 Tacoman Junior - We Got This! (silasqwerty1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2016143-The-Story-chapter-17