*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2017436-Heres-to-starting
Rated: E · Other · Writing · #2017436
Time to get some writing down
Here we are sitting in the office after a few hours of homework.  I feel happy and accomplished for having read a chapter, took a test, and posted my discussion.  It's not everything that I need to do, but it's a great start. 

I have three papers that need to be written.  What started out as a morning of determination to get one of those completed has ended with me being caught up, not where I wanted, but progress.  I've used to "Cloud" to keep my writings accessible on any computer, but today I was unable to get in to see any of my papers.  This led to me reading and testing and excusing the fact that I wouldn't be writing with this event. I checked on it moments ago. Of course, all the trouble has gone and I can begin writing anytime now.  It's just, I'm tired of homework.

It's like working out.  I can read and read only so much.  I need a break, or do I?  I think this is the moment where I should push myself to do a little bit more as it might get easier as I go.  I'm having quite the revelation typing this.  Maybe, I need to do another rep of homework.  "What brings you here to write about this?" one might as (or I ask myself). I felt a break from necessary anxiety to loosely write would give me some relaxation to go back out and fight the pangs of life.



Here's to another scoop of the measuring spoon.
© Copyright 2014 Alfalpha (one12five24 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2017436-Heres-to-starting