*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2018114-The-Inflator-2
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Animal · #2018114
also available on my fa page http://www.furaffinity.net/view/14976106/
I was setting up camp on route 104 just outside of Rustboro city. I was pitching the tent and my ninetails Blitz was setting up the fire for the night. I went to get something out of my bag when I heard a rustling in the bushes nearby and decided to check it out. I was immediately hit with a barrage of attacks pushing me into a nearby oak tree. I saw a man in a trench coat walk over to me with a beautyfly and a swampert.

“I’ll give you all my money just don’t hurt me" I said as the man ordered his beautyfly to shoot a string shot right at me tying me to the tree. I watched as Blitz tried to fight both of them but to no avail. "Use stun spore on the ninetails" the man shouted. Beautyfly then released a shower of yellow particles over Blitz and instantly Blitz fell over unable to move. “Swampert inflate that ninetails for me please.” The man said. Swampert then walked over to the ninetails and lifted his head, and swampert immediately started to use water gun in raped succession inside of Blitzes muzzle. Blitz tried to struggle but the stun spore was still on effect. I began to look in horror as Blitz belly began to fill with water. The man in the trench coat walked over to me and said” I’m going to make your precious ninetails immobile.” I looked over at Blitz and see that he is forced to take this inflation.

I remembered the first time me and Blitz met. I remembered that when I first saw him he was still a vilpix and he was being attacked by a couple of pidgey. I ran over at the pidgey and shewed them away, and I looked down at the vilpix and decided I wanted to help. I had nursed him back to health and for my tenth birthday I had got the fire stone to evolve ninetails. I snapped out of my flash back to see fingers snapping in my face. “I didn’t want you to miss the big finally.” The man said as he points you to Blitz which is belly is distended and his belly is already made him immobile. I saw that swampert was already getting tired and he was slowing down with one last order the man was “hydro pump” I saw the swampert release a mighty torrent of water into his already filled belly. By the time everything was over Blitz looked like he was the size of a car. I saw the man say something to his beautyfly and all I remember was purple dust flying over me and I fell asleep.

I had awaked the next morning I had awaked untied from the tree and on top of something squishy. I look down to see it was Blitz that I was laying on! I slid of off his immobile form and walked over to my bag to retrieve his pokeball. I reached my bag and I noticed a new pokeball and a note signed by the man from last night.



The note read:
Since I put you to sleep I cut you down and placed you onto your ninetails. I also gave you a new pokeball for him since he won’t fit in his old one. This pokeball will be able to control his weight and what he is filled with all you need to do is just think about it. Now enjoy your new ninetails.
- The inflator
I examined the new pokeball and saw that there was a seal of a ninetails head on the button. I recalled Blitz back into the pokeball and he fit. I released him and he came back at the original size he was last night. I thought of him with his belly filled with a little water and his belly got to the size of a basketball. I now know this will be an interesting thing.
© Copyright 2014 Slimshep (bcriddle at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2018114-The-Inflator-2