*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2018510-Never-fall-in-love-with-a-monster
by faith
Rated: E · Other · Other · #2018510
a girl who gave her all to someone who didn't give a care in the world for her.
I was depressed to the max not knowing what to do next. My boyfriend and I just got into a big fight and he kept talking crap to me making me feel useless. I didn’t know what i did wrong to be treated the way i had for almost a year i was an amazing girl who had a big heart. But obviously my boyfriend thought different and brought my self-esteem very low. I did everything for him and he took advantage of it. He called me and was cussing at me for no reason and he said you can’t make it without me no one wants you, you are a piece of crap and a waste of sperm. I then broke down to my knees and honestly I wanted to kill myself.

I went to the bathroom and locked myself in there and went for the cabinet where all the medicines were. I found the strongest type my mom was giving and took 5 of them and I didn’t feel a difference so I took more. I heard a knock on the door and it was my mom saying “are you okay in there honey” I didn’t answer her and all I remembered was waking up in the hospital with tubes down my throat and a iv in my hand. The doctor asked my parents to leave the room so he could talk with me and there was also a cop in there writing down stuff. I told him what happened and they put me on the fourth floor and had people watching me to make sure I didn’t do anything stupid again. I eventually got to go home but I had to have someone with me 24/7. But I learned my lesson never fall in love with someone.
© Copyright 2014 faith (faithmarie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2018510-Never-fall-in-love-with-a-monster