*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2018519-Worried
by RahRah
Rated: E · Fiction · Other · #2018519
a girl leaves home and her dad tells her she can't make it without him.
One weary day, a beautiful girl was sitting on her bed. She was depressed about everything. She thought nobody loved her. Her boyfriend showed little interest, her dad was always gone, and her mother was deceased. She would lay around all-day and think about all the times she had and why she doesn’t have them now. She heard her dad come up stairs. He opened her door, “ what you doing darling” he said. “ Nothing, just laying here,” she replied. He left out the room. She decided she wanted to move into her own place, she was tired of all of it. She talked to her dad and told him everything. “ You can’t make it without me” he said.
“You don’t know what I can do,” she said. She packed her stuff and left out. Three day later he saw on the news, a young teenage girl in a car wrecked. He looked closely and he saw it was her daughter. He cried, “ I told her she wouldn’t be able to do it. I never said I love her.”
© Copyright 2014 RahRah (rahrah97 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2018519-Worried