*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2018850-Assignment-7
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Assignment · Spiritual · #2018850
The Red Road & The Ten Commandments
ASSIGNMENT 7:

1. What are the four points that I mentioned, ( touching on 1,2,3,& 4, but not in detail) to ignore or avoid information presented by anyone if they.....#1, #2, #3, & 4 ?

I am not quite sure of what the exact question is but these are the main threads that I pull from the weave of(1,2,3,4) knowledge.
We all walk in the light and shadow of those that have gone before and those yet to come. Our thoughts wield there way through time and space and have an effect that we may never see yet at other times the consequences of the movement of out minds abruptly invades our lives. We should all be careful of ourselves, and each other, and think good things to help those that can’t, because the power of a kind thought word or deed is unmeasurable in how far through history it can stretch. We are all connected. We are all of Yahweh. We need to get back to connect with this earth and all the nature on it,that kindly allows us to exist here. Each action should be with respect and kindness. It is all about balance, the spirit and the flesh, the light and the dark the negative and the positive.

2. From reading about the " Red Road " , what is the " Red Road " ?

It is the spiritual path. Is it called a red road because its about the life blood that runs all the pathways of the body and the mind, of which we are made and if we walk the path spiritually so does the body. We can walk with the one, be of the one here and now. All tracks lead to the completion of the goal of going home to be with Yahweh.

3. Do you have a better understanding of our way of life?

Yes, this is very lesson is truly great, and reminds me to keep on the path of light I was on, even in the darkest of times.

4. What stood out to you?

All of it shines out at me and resonates in me,with equal importance.
I always try to be in the moment of thought and to not judge, because of our individual socialisation we are quick to judge on the smallest point of another. It is so quick and subtle most of the time that people don’t notice how they are thinking or who they really are.

All of these points are precious keys to open revelations of great importance and standing within ones existence. Words there are so many but the meaning must always be held and respected of these that are of The Red Road. I cant thank you enough for showing these to me. It is very pertinent that I receive these now so accessible for me to read and carry with me everyday to remind me of certain ones I have forgotten to live correctly.
Thank you.
© Copyright 2014 Finn O'Flaherty (fin333 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2018850-Assignment-7