*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2019548-Lifechapter-3
by Shadow
Rated: · Other · Other · #2019548
Third chapter of Kitty's adventures
High school was a weird time for Kitty the other kids from middle school who ridiculed him now called him friend. That confused him alot, however his popularity wasn't great until senior year then he became well known. Senior year was his best year he made real friends for the first time, he also got a girlfriend. He was especially happy about getting a girlfriend. That first week when he was with Mew they would meet in the hallway three times a day. Whenever he saw Mew he would become happy even now he still feels that way although now he understands why. Mew was the perfect girlfriend she made him happy and they had alot in common. He would tell her everything. He loved hearing her voice, getting hugged by her. He liked Mew's parents. He refers to them as Mom and Dad. Mew's little brothers were a hand full to take care of but Kitty liked them as well. Whenever Mew hugs Kitty he feels so warm that he never wants to let go. One morning Mew came to school and her hair was still wet when she hugged Kitty. He loved that alot. The hug was warm and he loved the feel of Mew's wet hair. Also it smelled really nice he misses that specific hug. Kitty really liked Mew he would talk to her about anything and he wasn't afraid to do anything around her. At Mew's Halloween party Kitty and Scout did challenges. Scout put his hand in an ice bucket for thirty seconds. Kitty had to beat that so he went for a minute. Scout moved on to three minutes. Kitty did six then another challenge started. Scout put his head in for a minute. Kitty put his head in for three minutes. Scout had to double that to beat Kitty. Kitty not accepting defeat stayed in for twelve minutes he would have stayed in longer but Mew told him to get up. About half an hour later Scout wouldn't accept defeat so he got a hand full of ice and put it in his pants. Kitty ended the challenge by doing something he knew Scout couldn't double. Kitty took three handfulls of ice and put it in his pants. After that Scout said you win Kitty. Kitty was happy being with Mew but then something unfortunate happened Medusa was introduced to Kitty. He felt bad that Obito was ignoring Medusa. He started talking to Medusa, and she took advantage of Kitty. She manipulated him, and she called Mew and broke Kitty and Mew up. Kitty could not speak for half an hour not even to any of his friends. There were rumors about Medusa but Kitty only heard them after he was with Medusa. Everyone gave him menacing looks and asked "what's wrong with you?" He understood a few weeks later and with the help of Obito was able to break up with Medusa. Kitty wanted to be with Mew again however that was not an option. Mew was with another guy. Kitty was sad but happy for Mew at the same time. The other guy moved and Mew came back from vacation. Kitty refused to sleep that summer. He would have nightmares and he would wake up crying. A new school year started for Mew but Kitty couldn't see her during the week because he graduated. Kitty realized how he felt for Mew when she was with the other guy, Kitty always loved Mew he still does. Kitty hopes that he can be with Mew again and if they are together long enough he wants to marry Mew. Kitty did ask Mew out again but it was bad timing. These days Kitty just hopes that he either gets into the military or that he can go to college either way he still loves Mew. He has a secret to tell Mew but he is waiting for the right time to tell her.
© Copyright 2014 Shadow (leonidas95 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2019548-Lifechapter-3