*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2020650-how-I-died
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Action/Adventure · #2020650
It's. about a girl who is half vampire, a quarter werewolf and a quarter human.Enjoy!
Ch 1. The race throught the forest

It had been a while since I had run like this. My sisters always told me not to, in fear the humans would see me and capture me. I didn't understand why they were so afraid. it wasn't like they could catch me. Even jogging I was faser than them. Plus, nobody came out at this time of day anyway. I thought that my siisters were just scaredy-cats, but now I thought differently after he came into my supernatural life.

I was a vampire, but not a normal one. According to the others, I was more beautiful than anything they had ever seen, and it scared them. I didn't see how my being more beautiful than others, would kill my sisters. I just thought I was more special,like I ws the only one in the world that mattered, and that's what really killed my family, not Darels unnaturally timed arrival or even trying to commit suicide. It was all my fault. This whole mess wouldn't have even started if he had just told me what he really was and what he actually wanted to do. I had a small idea of ehat he was that made no sense at all, but it turned out right.
© Copyright 2014 fangirl101 (fans135 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2020650-how-I-died