*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2020972-A-fallen-Christmas
Rated: E · Other · Fantasy · #2020972
Enjoy the creations of the northpole
Characters-

Jenny Harold who loves Christmas. A fanatic at Christmas ideas



Mark sealig- who does not believe in Santa



Bimbo- Santa's favorite reindeer



Duncan the elf- elf in training



Pete - Elf who knows whats going around in the north pole



Santa- Leader of the north pole



Toy Maker- ruler of toy land, Santa's friend.



Francis- talking penguin who is a genie



Conflict- There is a swirly twirly pool of strawberry creme. Someone keeps on stealing the recipe to Santa's Swirly twirly pool of strawberry creme and he needs help finding out who has been stealing the recipe. In which Santa gets very tired as he has a busy schedule. It runs out that Santa uses children for this adventure by using a book. There a slushy marshmallow tries that are taking the recipe and making it their own.



Their only weapon are rotten candy canes that leave a smudge after an object has been painted. Another random weapon they use is out numbered chocolate chips that blind you and spear mini candy canes.



The marsh man and marshmallow tribes human size marsh man with chocolate feet. The marshmallow man comes up from the book the kids find. Santa's north pole that he lives in is in the book. Because they read the book. The day is saved by climbing onto of rocky mountain road and grabbing a piece of the mountain and throwing it into the swirly twirly pool of strawberry crem'e.



With a penguin who is a genie. The penguin can't change the past it hurts too much. From falling out of a donation truck and landing on the street. until the bus comes and picks it up. The marshmallow tribes refuel their rotten candy canes by going to the swirly twirly pool of strawberry crem'e. What caused the marshmallow tribes to become angry is that they ate too much flour. When they're only suppose to eat sugar.

© Copyright 2014 Croger! (mikb456 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2020972-A-fallen-Christmas