*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2021130-Todd-and-Mommy
Rated: 18+ · Other · Adult · #2021130
Some orgins of Todd's Mommy Fetish
Todd and his Mommy Part 1

Todd loved watching his Mommy dress for work each day. She would start by fixing her long reddish brown hair into a fashionable beehive style. She would then put on her eye lashes, eye shadow and rouge. Mommy's intense green eyes would sparkle as admired herself.

It was routine for her to do this part while in her fluffy soft, pink bathrobe. After her face and hair were finished, Mommy would put on her black horned rimmed glasses, stand up in front of her vanity mirror then slowly open her robe.

Todd enjoyed this part the most. This is when his Mommy transcended from being just his mother but also a Sensual Goddess. Seeing his Mommy this way made Todd feel like he would pee in his pants. He was immobilized. His mouth hung open and saliva would start to run down his chin forcing Todd to close his mouth to swallow and take a breath.

Mommy always looked at herself in the mirror as she ran her long bright red fingernails across the nape of her neck then down in between her large pillowy breasts. Todd thought they looked like soft watermelons and he longed to suck the nectar from her pink hard nipples. Sliding her robe open to her navel Todd could see the peach-colored mounds of her breasts reflecting back at him from the vanity mirror. At her navel Mommy untied the sash of her robe then slowly let the robe fall to the floor.

Todd's eyes dashed back and forth from her breasts in the mirror to the site of her ample dimpled ass and thighs. Todd could lose himself in her breasts, he knew that from experience but his fascination was with what was in between his Mommy's big ass cheeks and her fleshy thighs. He sometimes imagined he could smell what was hidden down there. He suspected it was a wet and warm place to be. This thought still makes his mouth water and his cock hard. “Fuck Pavlov’s dog” he would think, often, later in life.

Mommy's hands found their way to her soft and dreamy breasts then to her large dark areolas. She always gave her long hard nipples a squeeze between her thumb and middle finger. Then they would travel down her round smooth round belly to that reddish brown patch of hair where her hand would disappear in that mysterious place. Todd could see the look of pleasure on his Mommy's face. She would moan then take out her hand to lick her fingers clean before she continued to get dress. This is how Todd knew that whatever was down there tasted divine.

The pressure in Todd's groin became greater each time he watched his Mommy's early morning routine. Whenever his Mommy walked over to the bed where she laid out her clothes, Todd would go immobile. He felt a great need for some kind of release. He watched the jiggle of Mommy's body as she walked. Todd closed his eyes and took a 1000 deep breaths to center himself.

As beautiful as Mommy was naked Todd loved to see her fully dressed, too. Mommy put on her large white, lacy silk panties first then, her large white Playtex Bra. Mommy's fat titties were so huge that they dwarfed Jane Russell's ample bosom. She would then put on her garter belt and attach her stockings. Mommy loved to wear Rockabilly dresses and skirts bottom up tops. Todd's favorite was her navy blue dress.

Every time Mommy wore her navy blue rockabilly dress with it's matching petticoat Todd would act extra naughty. He adored the way Mommy would yell and scold him. It was like a rising tide in him as he made Mommy madder and madder. Every time Mommy had "had enough" Todd could feel the tide from the soles of his feet to his throat as Mommy ran across the living room and into the kitchen with her skirt flying through the air and her heels making loud clacking sounds on the tile.

His first reaction was to run after his Mommy and pull on her skirt crying, "No, Mommy, no. Please not the 'stick'! I don't want a spanking, Mommy!"

Mommy's 'stick' was a sturdy, white plastic flat Betty Crocker spatula. Mommy wielded her stick like a mighty Goddess full of wrath. Todd would cower in the kitchen floor as his scowling Mommy looked down on him with her hands on her wide hips and the stick in her right hand.

Todd always felt afraid, looking up at his hollering, enraged mother, knowing he was going to get a spanking. He would comfort himself by looking up at Mommy's gorgeous, luscious big breasts and imagine himself buried in between them. The inevitable would always happen and Todd would pull down his pants and lay across Mommy's knee.

He could feel the pressure build in his groin. This pressure made his wee wee get hard and press against Mommy's skirt and sink into her warm fleshy thigh. Todd could almost swear he had to pee, but the pleasure of Mommy's strong arm and the sensation of the contact with her thigh took over every other sensation, aside from the sting of Mommy's stick.

Todd could feel the heat from his ass rise up into his face and out his head. The blissful space between pleasure and pain opened it's warm juicy interior for Todd to bask in. To him the divine knowledge that, although, his Mommy was angry now, she would feel guilty, later. Whenever Mommy felt guilty she let Todd sleep in bed with her. He would bury his face deep in the crevice between Mommy's breasts until he couldn't breathe. She would pull his head out by a handful of his hair and giggle. "Don't suffocate or get lost in there", she always said.

Later that night, as Mommy gently snored, Todd would take one of Mommy's large hard nipples into his mouth. He smiled as the (bright, hot) tingles in his thighs, fingers and toes, accompanied by a warm heat in his groin and belly overcame him every time his Mommy would let out a pleasurable moan in her sleep.

Elle at www.PepLove.com
© Copyright 2014 LicentiousLadyABQ (elleatpeplove at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2021130-Todd-and-Mommy