*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2021471-Waiting
Rated: XGC · Essay · Emotional · #2021471
The time of waiting, on my knees
Waiting



Sir,

I waited on my knees for you, Yes 30 minuets before you walked in.



After your silence of aggravation that I cause, I waited. Afraid that you were not coming. Head bowed and knees bent in my place as your Submissive, afraid and cold and so unsure, but you have always come.



I felt your anger as you came in, I felt you desire for me to cower. I knew that it would be a long time before you touched me as I felt you walk around me.

In the past you lean down, touch me, look into my eyes, You help me up, But not today.



Your only words "Are you in your safe place?"



"Yes Sir" Was all I could say.



You left me there on my knees shaking as I felt the sadness and the pain that I had caused when all I had to do was ask a simple question. That you had the power not to answer, So I instead was mean and ugly and assumed that you we playing with me like a small bird in your trap.



You had me, shivering cold and afraid, longer I sat there by your order.

At your will I followed your instructions and sat at your feet. A scared and helpless submissive, at your will. I tried to explain my actions. There was no right answer, I was wrong.



It was not a joke, It was me assuming the worst.

You Saw, my heart and heard my answers, You understood,

I knew I was at a place of redemption.



When you took my hand to your beard and brought me off my knees.

Thank you for seeing me!

Thank you for caring enough to hear, my heart and my words.



Lesson learned!

I am sorry!

Sir
© Copyright 2014 Writer of life (bigtruckdriver at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2021471-Waiting