*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2021791-Blog
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Ronnie
Rated: E · Other · Other · #2021791
Start of a blog
I found it hard to tell people the way I was feeling. I never really talk about myself. I mean, I never thought anyone would want to know. So I just kept it to myself. Have a bad week. Kept it inside. Hurting inside, kept it right where it was. I didn't think anyone cared enough to listen. Until I met him. He cared. He asked me how I was feeling. And he recognized the look or distress or pain on my face. And he made me feel better. He made me laugh, and he made me giggle, like a little school girl. He still does.

I never thought there was that "prince charming" type of guy out there. I thought every one had to settle for someone, someone no completely perfect, or maybe not even close. But everything I see in him, it's perfect. Every little imperfection is perfect. And maybe that's what the "prince charming" is all about. He's your prince charming, because he sweeps you off your feet, and makes you feel like you're flying high above the sky. And to love someone, doesn't mean they're perfect, but that you think everything, including their imperfections are perfect and you wouldn't want to change them.
{{/c}
© Copyright 2014 Ronnie (natassedah666 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2021791-Blog