*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2022763-CURRENCY
Rated: 18+ · Other · Adult · #2022763
A three minute writing exercise related to the word "CURRENCY"
It's not enough, she told him, tying her hair back with a rubber band. She looked at the pathetic, crumpled twenty dollar bill in his trembling, sweaty palm with disdain. That all you got?

The boy avoided her eyes and nodded, shamefully.

With a sigh, she lifted her blouse and unfastened her bra. Her breasts hung long and low, their nipples bumpy and brown. The boy's eyes widened and he licked his upper lip. His arms hung by his sides.

She grabbed his right hand and positioned it over her left breast. Like this, she said and squeezed his hand around her hanging flesh. Now this, she used his fingers to pinch her hard nipple.

His mouth hung open, tongue resting on his bottom lip. Now you do it. His hand shook by itself in its resting place on her breast.

Unbutton your pants, she said.

His left hand hung unmoving by his side. She rolled her eyes and tugged at the top of his jeans, popping the button out of its hole.

He heard the zzzzzzzzzzzip of his zipper being pulled down and sucked in his breath as her hand reached into his underpants.
© Copyright 2014 MichelleP (pellehcim at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2022763-CURRENCY