*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2023369-Baby-11
by AM
Rated: E · Short Story · Arts · #2023369
Life is not about the state of a body , it is about the state of mind.

I used to dance when I was younger. Every day after the school I would go to the gymnasium and I would practice with other girls like me. I would move my hands and feet with such an ease and I would make turns so fast that I would fall sometimes but that was nothing, I would get up easily and would get carried away with the passion of a dance.

Sometimes I think I never stopped dancing.My heart knows the dance and that is enough for me. I will always dance ,maybe not with the same enthusiasm and hunger but with the same smile on my face thinking of the beauty of the soft, gentle moves talking with the music.
I will be there , I will be connected with both my body and soul.

You know before I would tell people that I could hear music when I was walking, eating, looking at them and they wouldn't believe me. Now I know it was my heart playing that music for them, those were my feelings converted to the nice soft sounds. Can I still hear them?
I will always hear that music of love. I will always smile with each happy note and will cry with every sad melody.I will be simply alive.
Even if you go I will not be sad since I have you in me. All that is making me sad sometimes is that you don't have me.
How can I make this music loud? How can I make this dance charming?
© Copyright 2014 AM (anna34 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2023369-Baby-11