*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2024356-The-Beach
by Sailor
Rated: XGC · Other · Erotica · #2024356
Jenny finds lust

Jenny studied the beach bum at the end of the bar and wondered....
She'd been working the hotel in Cabo San Lucas for a month. A wad of cash in the hand of the desk clerk, coupled with a freebie "happy ending" every day or two kept her in an unused villa at the end of the property, next to the desalinization plant. The pump noise masked perfectly the screams of her clients. The desk guy made sure her phone rang or more correctly buzzed quite regularly. The dominatrix gig had been so easy and lucrative. She told them right up front, no intercourse, thus eliminating all those nasty disease concerns. Most men didn't care and were more than willing to pay the $200 for an hour of humiliation with a guaranteed, "happily ever after".
"Hola señorita."
"Hi." she responded, stopping the language game in its tracks.
"I've enjoyed watching you work." He smiled, sliding her a frozen margarita.
"What do you mean?" She replied, perturbed to find out she'd been made.
"It's ok, Marco at the desk likes you."
"He does take care of me." She said flatly. Her years in the driver's seat of negotiations with men had taught her to always take command of the situation.
"From what I've heard, it's a mutually beneficial partnership. At least that's my understanding." He responded with a volley low across the net.
"It's refreshing to see a man who can appreciate a good business relationship. I'm Jenny."
"Jeff," He smiled warmly, with clear blue eyes and an outstretched hand.
He shook her hand strongly, like a man shakes with another man, she liked that. A broad, tanned, hand with slender soft fingers. Age had not yet taken the toll he would see if he kept his beach life much past his present twenties. So young, she thought. A fortieth birthday loomed large in the movie of her life. The steady stream of men in her life were either gone in months after realizing she wasn't changing professions or required a change of address and a new phone number to end the stalking. All were much older and slowed by the passage of time. Like a dog laying on the couch of life, no excitement, no adventure, and dull, lifeless sex, but they always had money. She bought pretty things, ate fancy meals, and drove a nice car. Six months, a year, and then she was done. Plug pulled, bags packed, on to the next resort. She had worked her way to what was now the southern tip of Mexico. Costa Rica was next on her circumnavigation of the Americas she mused in the room last night. How much longer, she had wondered as she washed the toys for the day in her villa bathtub....
"What's your plan, Jeff?" She queried. An open ended question, with so many answers.
"Live life as close to the edge, without getting cut." He responded with eyes fixed sharply on her own.
A verbal duel, she loved sparring. The men lately had been compliant to the point of boredom.
Spanking, whips, a little coke, a quick handjob, and it was on to the next one.
"How about I buy you dinner." She heard herself say, no question mark.
"I could buy my own, but I'd be honored. Who knows, maybe I can pay you back." Those soft fingers stroking her arm.
Shivers, where the f... had that come from? A man's touch hadn't phased her in, god, how many years?
Grabbing his wrist, her moist freshly painted lips, parted, she smiled, "maybe you can..."
And with no further foreplay, she dragged him from the bar and into the parking lot.
Her white Mercedes coupe slid through the Mexican traffic with practiced ease. Awkward small talk was the order of drive.
He studied her as she rattled off all the things in Mexico she liked, especially the food. Her jet black hair, a product of a box, was all part of the act. Her hypnotic, chocolate brown eyes, on the other hand, were the real thing. Modest breasts and a slender figure garnered little attention in this resort town smothered with Latin beauties, but her legs were nature's work at its best. Perfectly proportioned, tanned, sculpted with muscles that could strangle most men, her legs captivated every male privileged to touch them. She knew this. It was a curse as much as a blessing. Jenny had learned to shun contact from her clients, but her new friend's innocence drew her to take his hand and place it on her thigh, just below the hem of her cotton sundress.
She slid his hand up her thigh until it was obvious that panties were not part of her outfit. In fact, she had made up her mind early to skip undergarments today, a decision she now felt was a good one.
Jeff had his cue and continued to explore as she returned her hand to the wheel. She smiled through her opaque, oversized sunglasses and slid a little lower in the seat. His red mop of hair fluttered in the breeze of the AC vents, as his fingers fluttered through the soft mound of hair under the orange print of her dress.
"Mmmm, yes." She purred.
His soft fingertips stroked their way to her moist slit, barely touching the entrance. It had been months, she thought, all those engorged bare dicks and yet this was the first case of her being pleasured in recent memory. And god he was good. Tracing the edges of her opening in a circular motion he teased her clit with each pass causing her to jump slightly from the deliciousness.
She pulled into the gravel parking area behind the taco stand she had raved about. Driving all the way to the rear of the building, she put the car in park, stared out the windshield and smiled once more, turning to his blue, bedroom eyes.
"Don't stop."
She felt his middle finger come to meet his index on its racetrack of her sex. Sliding round and round, a little deeper with each probe, the feeling was exquisite. Her head pressed back against the tan leather headrest as she slid her body an inch lower. She spread herself open, dress up around her waist. Peeking from her closed eyes, Jenny watched how the glow of the parking lot lights caught the glaze of cream now coating his fingers.
"Oh yes."
Curling his fingers he entered her opening easily and raised them to met her special spot.
"Aaaaahhh!" Loud enough for people in the parking lot to hear.
In and out he slid his hand as she rode him gripping, the now, sweat covered steering wheel.
"Ohhhh, god yes!"
Pounding the exposed bare nub of her sex into his knuckles, provided the last element necessary and as if the fuse had burned to its end, she exploded in his hand. Her juices flowed from inside as her whole body convulsed around him.
"Aaaaahhhhh, mmmmm."
She relished in the climax, riding the peak till there was nothing left.
As he slid his hand away she grabbed it roughly in hers, and brought his fingers to her lips, and then to his, sharing the stickiness. So carnal, so nasty, so delicious she thought.

The meal of fish tacos in the dim light of the diner, seemed poetic in its inference to their recent activities. The waiter smiled knowingly, having spied on them from the kitchen window. He would attack his young wife when he got home tonight, he thought.
Jenny's new lover's freckles melted in the orange glow of the table's candle. They talked of both their dreams, as her mind developed a plan for the next chapter. It had been so long since she had truly let a man access her fully. And why she had chosen this young, rough, unpolished specimen was beyond her comprehension.

The door creaked,as all things left unlubricated in the salt air of the beach are bound to do.
She pulled him through the doorway, ripping the worn shirt from his torso in a single clean movement. This would not be like the others she thought. She would treat him to a night of unending pleasure the likes of which he had never seen. Pushing him backwards onto the bed, she lifted her dress sensuously, exposing her triangle, matted from their earlier activities and then over her tanned firm breasts. The dress dropped to the floor as she stood, hands on hips, legs spread, as if ready for a round of jumping jacks.
"You like?" She asked. Not bad for a woman approaching middle age she thought to herself.
"Señorita, you are gorgeous." He grinned. The bulge in his shorts further confirmed the opinion.
"You look uncomfortable." She unzipped his shorts, and grasping his boxers simultaneously slid them down and off.
His chest muscles showed the tightness of a life most recently spent moving beach chairs and such. A soft patch of reddish man fur followed his waistline pointing to the young forest surrounding his elongated member. Always the study of male anatomy she was pleased by both the girth and circumcision. She kneeled before him cradling it in her hand, while stroking it's underside with her fingertip. With each stroke, it would rise to meet her while she followed the curve of the tip, as if tracing it for a painting. On the the third pass, she watched as warm clear liquid bubbled from the head.
"Mmmmm. I love the taste of the drops." She told, licking the engorged purple tip.
"Warm and salty." She reported to him as he watched her, mesmerized.
"Aaahhh." It was now his turn to moan.
Wrapping her lips tightly now and grasping the shaft, she sucked him into her mouth. Deeper with each pass she could now feel the tip press against the back of her throat. Saliva coated it's length now, as she bobbed rhythmically. Fingers and lips slid in unison as she could feel him harden. Reaching in the nightstand drawer she took an elastic band, and with the ease of the professional she was, tightened it around his equipment.
"This will keep you hard." She said, answering his strained expression.
Climbing on to the bed, she took his muscular arms, stretching them over his head and straddled him.
"I want you to fuck me." She stared deep into his baby blues.
"Oh yes." He responded, as the student to the teacher.
She maneuvered the tip to her clit and once again stroked it back and forth, bringing instant wetness. Now, bending over to kiss him for their first passionate kiss she lowered herself onto him ever so slowly. She relished in the fullness, deeper and deeper until he was completely a part of her.
"Mmmm, you are simply delicious." She pronounced. And gently started lifting and releasing stroke, after stroke.
Grinding her clit against him, each thrust brought her to the edge, all to quickly. Not tonight she thought, not so fast.
"Mount me!" She ordered, as she rolled onto all fours.
The student gathered himself and kneeled behind her, admiring her creamy smooth ass.
"Fuck me hard!" She exclaimed. It was as if she had discovered a diamond at the bottom of a pool she had swam in everyday. His thrusts were perfectly timed to meet hers, as her breasts jiggled with each slam of his pelvis to her rounded behind.
Slap. Slap. Slap...
She was sure he would penetrate her lungs, so deep...so hard and deep.
Just a little more, she drug him to the couch, abruptly popping him out. She sat on the couch and positioned him in front of her on his knees. Her legs spread wide in the air, she slid him inside as they both watched his rock hard, crimson cock slide between the full pink lips. After just a few strokes she was delirious with lust and released the band, instantly feeling the explosion of his cum filled balls squirt jets of white hot juices, deep inside her.
"Aaahhh!" They screamed, in unison this time. Pulse after pulse sent her into another world. Stars, filled her tightly closed eyes as the spasms of her nether regions went on and on.

They both collapsed wordlessly in a hot sweaty mess. Here was where lovers would extol their undying love, but since this was a first encounter of the most carnal kind there were few words to speak. She held him tight against her heaving breasts, waiting for both of their heart rates to return to normal. The bond may not have been emotional love, but they were definitely joined in spirit. The age difference would be a problem, she thought absently. Running her fingers through his hair damp with perspiration, she mused of all the things she could teach him.
This summer on the beach.
© Copyright 2015 Sailor (dreamer24tg at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2024356-The-Beach