*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2025847-Chapter6-incomplete
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Chapter · Other · #2025847
incomplete
Go home Violet

Violet paced around the hall where the paintings of the first demon king and wise man hung. Felix told Violet, "Your majesty please calm down, the search team is out trying to find her," Violet touched the painting of the wise man, "You're probably right" she looks at the painting, "What do you think Mr.Wise man?" she asked jokingly knowing its just a painting. Aaron ran up to them, "Hello your majesty we must meet up in the main office." All three of them ran to the main office. Aaron sat down at the large brown table that laid in the middle of the floor. Aaron looked at Violet, "Is there anything you would like to know about this kingdom?" Felix smiled as he gazed at Violet with his silver eyes. Violet replied, "Well...there is one story I want to know about." Aaron asked, "Well which one is it?" Violet gently blushed, "I want to know about the wise man and the first demon king." Felix smiled and quickly looked at Aaron, "Well they were the best of friends," Aaron looked into Violets eyes as he continued, "There are some books about them, but like Felix said they were best friends, they never let one another down, they did everything together, including to build this castle of course, well after when they won over the people's trust. Took them awhile but they got it done. The wise man was the smartest man you could ever meet." Felix quickly said, "Yes he was very smart, whenever he wasn't stuck by the Neil's side he always had his nose in his books, he loved his books." Violet asked, "So the first demon kings name is Neil? Then what is the wise mans name?"
© Copyright 2015 anawa kazuki (anawakazuki at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2025847-Chapter6-incomplete