*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2028396-Agatha-3
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Dust
Rated: E · Other · Other · #2028396
For Agatha and/or Dr.

I no longer need astrology. It is past time that I feel and realize the truth. Outer world. The Earth World. The Real World.



The Balanced man is the True man, and no true man can be something he isn't. Not without a severe problem.

Stress & Duress.



To be under true meaning means to be under true nature, to be under true value means to be under true position. To be under true position demands you feel your own feelings, you be your own self. You can't be anything else.



To verify and love this person, you must be outside yourself. That means, being in the reality of Earth. The "Outdoors".



Zoloft, Clonazopam, Aderall, Quetiapine Fumarate (Aka seroquel).



The reason I have stayed up longer than I should without a single chemical influence, that being shown through my words and expressions, comes out to be what I adapt and do not adapt in terms that describe want, feeling, and accepting/denying zombie-hood.



The reason I have conflicted my life and self with the medication is simply and moreover that I deny and describe through confliction that same problem that propells me to do as I need and need as I do. In more coherent terms, it is easy to describe the 2 medications Clonazopam and Seroquel both conflict with my existence of character and personality in the real world and outer reality. That being a simple overall sweeping statement, the specifics dive into how Medicated with a dose of Reality, (and the thing called 'Outdoors',) I needn't the effects of symptomatic duress/release these pertinent medications give. My will is not mine own is how I would eventually express the beginnings of such realizations about mine body and mind. As for my soul, its soaring at this moment, and its getting god dang near farther than I originally assumed it could. I originally planned, I originalled saw or sought out. This is life. Ever real, for I am me, I am the one saying I am You, within. I am me, that's some such realization ever sought by many a kindred spirit and soul. This being an alternative descent into understanding, vibrations never do stay disimilar to nature, nature of it similar to itself. Simplicity incarnate is indeed faith, yes, but simplicity in use is simplicity infused. Must one energize right and wrong for a performance or addicted act of mental motion? Eloquence aside, obviously not. The need to express is all that is required to change the world. Let the world change its own self. You can do it! You have no war. No battle. No concern but your own. You have your concerns yes, but you who read this can't perform without them, right? Caroline, Ahlers, Kate, Borey, My world, the concerns are for and of naught. We will merge. We will endear the impossible to forever. Motion and beginnings end, but do not die. Death is nothing but an illusion. Let those who wreak satiation through implosion do not effect the states conditions and status of Sol. The light is ever bright when walked in it. True psychic meditative epiphany? HAH. Good(ness) is but a trickle of simple heart, and high mind. Feeling is but a semantic icon. Everyone's lacks from childhood, yes, but forget the details right? When at one, one is Good. Why bother (with) obstacle(s) in the ,'other', ways? I say, light the line of success through parable analogy. There, and here we exist. Leaven the energy of thine own being through all reality. For success is driven through a pidgeonhole whenever right. Be yourself, you will get far. For your own right, never forget the details of your past. For your own might, never question your paths. Experience Life. Again it will light the way.

-Christopher M-P F

© Copyright 2015 Dust (wilbur3439 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2028396-Agatha-3