*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2028460-Hell-Hounds-on-the-Loose
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Dark · #2028460
You must fight to survive
Dear Readers,

If you are reading this it means our world is going to end soon... If you decide you want to turn the page then you have to finish the story. I mean it. You reading this will save me and my friends. I don’t know how long we are going to survive if nobody reads this. But I hope you know what you’re getting yourself into. But I and my friends will explain more in the story. My life and 3 others depend on you. Pease remember you have been warned.





Turn the page if you dare….











Chapter 1

Well people you have now entered our nightmare. Yes, you have. It’s your own fault for finding this book and reading it. Maybe it is destiny and fate or maybe it is sear dumb luck. You see my friend and me aren’t human. We don’t know what we are but we aren’t vampires that suck blood or werewolves or any of that myth crap. Well, I take that back they could be true just like the Hell hounds. I thought they were myths too, until I saw kids ages 4-17 running for their lives by hell hounds. Most of them kids didn’t make it. I think only 10 people made it, Plus me and my 3 friends.  There were at least 80-90 kids running. I can’t believe our school would do that to us kids. Casey, Erin, Zach, and I weren’t human so it didn’t matter if we got bit or not. We tried saving them but it never worked. We couldn’t figure out how to kill the hell hounds.

Wait a minute before I get too carried to away with our story. I keep telling you guy my friend’s names but I haven’t given you my name. Well, my name is Matthews. Richard Matthews.  Don’t ask about my name please don’t ask. I think my parents were on crack when I was named. Who names their kid Richard Matthews? I guess mine do. I don’t ever talk to them anymore. Ok. Ok, enough about me, now back to the story.

  So I was saying my friends and I were standing on top of a building, so we could look down. I wanted to jump off the building and help people, But I Couldn’t do anything because I didn’t know how to kill them. The hell hounds you read about in myths and maybe other stories are a normal dog with yellow eyes or red eyes and their breath is reeking of dead people. Well you what to know how much the myths lie?? Well I am looking at a hell hound those who are 10 times bigger than a regular dog. They reeked more than a dead person.  I am still trying to figure out why our school would let 80-90 kids run for their life. The school is against I think. I’ll have to get more pictures or something.  When you get bit by a hell hound you turn into ashes. I am still trying to figure out how to get them dogs. I’ll get them even if my life depends on it. I will get my revenge on them dogs.  Then all of a sudden I saw a 4 year old try and run toward the hell hound and run underneath it and well I had to turn away.  It was really bad.  There were a total of 7 hell hounds. I moved from the edge of the building and went and sat down in the middle of the roof. I sat down and sighed. Why! Why did this have to happen? My friends sat next to me and said, “We need to move. We can’t let people know we aren’t human. You know we have been alive since the 1800’s. We are only 17, so it’s time to go again.” We got up and jumped off the roof and went to the other building and went to the ladder. We are at least safe for now.

Someone can shoot us and are eyes turn red. It’s weird. I wonder where we are moving next, I hope it has no myths there. I walked on a dirt road with my friends. I kept kicking rocks and my hands were in my pocket.  I felt tears in my eyes. I know. I know, guys don’t cry. But if you were a guy and just watched almost 80 kids die from hell hounds. You would be very sad and want to cry. Zach looked at me and said, “guys, let’s make camp for the night.” We got everything ready for the night and Zach hugged me and said, “It’s going to be ok Richard. I know we just watched almost 80 kids die. So it’s ok to cry.” I looked at him and said, “No its ok, No kid should have to face that much fair or pain. No kid should be running for their life. I know I’m an idoit for crying but one kid that died was my baby brother. He was the 4 year old that ran toward the hell hound and then the dog torn him apart.” I was crying. The fire was burning and he hugged me and said, “It’s ok to cry. We will stick together no matter what.” Then Casey held me while I cried. I saw Zach and Erin holding each other. I knew that they were dating because they were quiet about their kissing and holding. It’s ok though. I know we can’t be seen. I think its Casey turn to pick where we move now. We have been to Washington State, North and South Carolina, Then Alaska.  Been to Pennsylvania, Then Utah, Nevada, Texas, New York, Delaware, Vermont, and Tennessee. My friends and I have been alive for about 100 or more years and we only look 17. I always thought we were demons, angels, or vampires. But we cry and sleep and don’t need blood. So Casey, Erin, and Zach went to sleep but I couldn’t sleep. So I walked into the forest where we were at and I saw a white light. The voice said, “Richard you are too far away from home. You guys aren’t safe. Go back to your group and go 2 states away and stay hiding. The hell hounds are after you all.” The light disappeared, and then I smelled a nice scent, Strawberries and outdoors. I knew who that was. I turned around to look. I gasped when I saw who was there.

© Copyright 2015 lily flower (jassy2014 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2028460-Hell-Hounds-on-the-Loose