*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2029243-Lusting-After-Him-Pt01
Rated: GC · Short Story · Erotica · #2029243
24 year old lusts after her father's friend.
I know that I shouldn’t want him, but I do. It’s not that he’s older than me. I’m twenty-four, so I can sleep with whoever I want. It’s the fact that he’s my father’s friend that holds me back from pursuing anything.

It got so bad that I actually had to leave the house. I don’t have to look at my panties to know that I’m drenched because I feel my lust throbbing even as I sit here on the chair, hiding in the back porch. The party for my dad is raging on inside, and I can’t seem to take my eyes off him tonight. Any time I thought he was about to look my way, I pretended to look at my phone. But he looks so sexy tonight, wearing his suit from work since he got out late. I wish I could pull him by his red tie and whisper into his ear how I want him to fuck me until I’m shaking all over from his cock so deep inside of me…

“Hey,” a familiar voice says behind me. “There you are. I was looking for you.”

I turn around and almost yelp when I see Zachary walking toward me. His handsome face is a little flushed and he’s holding another beer in his hand.

“Hi,” I say a little too excitedly. “You were?”

He nods as he stands next to me. “Yup. You seemed sad, so I wanted to make sure you were okay.”

The fact that he noticed me at all is shocking to me. I would have figured that he was too busy checking out my cousin, Jenny, who loves to be the center of attention. Not only is she more pretty than me, she’s older. Also, she’s not his friend’s daughter.

“I’m all right,” I say before I smile at him. “I just needed some fresh air.” I pause before I say, “I love your outfit. It looks great on you.”

“Thanks!” he says as he runs a hand through his short, brown hair. “I got it last year.”

I gaze at the floor, not wanting to say something that will make him uncomfortable. I’m about to ask him how his day went when he clears his throat.

“So is there anyone that I should beat up?” he asks with a taut voice.

I look at him oddly. “What do you mean?”

He laughs. “Is there a guy that’s messing with you? I can set him straight.”

I wish I could laugh, but I don’t. I’ve tried liking other guys. The guys around my age just don’t do anything for me. I’ve tried dating them, even hooking up with some. They end up leaving me unsatisfied, to say the least. It’s sad, but I’ve never even had an orgasm with any of them. They’re just too preoccupied with themselves, not really caring if I’m enjoying it at all.

Something tells me that Zach would be different. He’d probably put me first and make me come at least three times before he slid inside of my pussy and thrust into me until I’d be screaming, leaving my throat hoarse and raw. But I would never know…

“No, no guy,” I say as I stare at the dark woods in the backyard. “I just…feel sort of lost lately.”

“Lost? How so?”

He grabs a chair and pulls it next to me. His mere presence is enough to make me shiver and sweat. When he sits so close to me that his knee brushes up against mine, I almost wince when the pounding in between my legs worsens.

I shake my head. “It’s nothing, really. I just need to get over it.”

“Maybe I can help.” He smiles. “Try me.”

I grab the chance to stare at him. God, he is just too gorgeous. Even if I was older, or I wasn’t his friend’s daughter, I wouldn’t have a chance with him. I’m not skinny and have never been thin, honestly. I know that I’m not society’s definition of beauty. Meanwhile, Zach is toned and muscular. Guys like him don’t do go for the curvy, voluptuous women.

“Well,” I slowly say as my gaze threatens to wander down to his crotch. “There’s someone I’m interested in, but I’m too afraid to try.”

He nods. “That can be tough. Are you two close?”

I think of all the times he’s come over to the house. He’s known me for almost all of my life. Surely he must see me as a daughter figure. If I told him the truth, he’d be disgusted.

Would he?

“In a way, yes,” I say with sadness etched in my voice. “But it’s never going to happen.”

“How do you know if you don’t try?” he quickly asks. “At least you won’t be living with regret, you know?”

“That’s true. It’s just…the situation is complicated.”

“I do love solving problems.” He grins. “It’s part of my job.”

I can’t help but laugh. Not only is he handsome, he’s also funny, witty and so smart. It’s part of the reason why he’s so attractive to me.

“It would never happen,” I say as I shake my head. “So I’m not even going to try.”

“Explain to me why. I’m intrigued. Is this guy taken?”

I avoid his gaze. “No.”

“Is he gay?”

I sigh. “No.”

“Well, then I don’t see why he would deny you. You’re beautiful, smart, and have a great personality. He’d be an idiot
to not see that.”

“Thank you.” Tears glimmer in my vision. “You really are sweet.”

He is silent before he says, “You’re crying.”

I wipe away at my eyes. “It’s nothing. I’m just being sensitive. It’s been an off day, you know?”

I get up before I make him feel more uncomfortable. I’m not exactly sure why I’m crying. All I know is that I want him so bad that it hurts. So when he stands up with me and gently grabs my wrist, I immediately freeze and turn toward him. I must look like a mess with tears streaming down my cheeks and my red, irritated eyes.

“Did I say something wrong?” he gently asks. “I’m sorry.”

I stare at him as desire ravages me, threatens to swallow me whole. I’ve never wanted someone so much. He permeates my dreams, making love to me with deep, hard thrusts that leave me convulsing around him. I really shouldn’t be doing this, but I take step toward him and with a shaky hand, I reach for his tie and roughly pull him toward me. Before I can think twice, I close my eyes and gently kiss his lips. God, I wish I could kiss him more deeply.
I want nothing more than to taste him, to savor his tongue with mine and feel his sexy body against mine. My nipples harden even more at the thought of his hands roaming my body, sending desire straight to my core. My lips press against him briefly before I let go of his tie and force a smile as I open my eyes and more tears flow down my cheeks.

“I’m sorry,” I say with a tightened throat. “I told you I couldn’t have the person that I want.”

I walk away before I make another mistake. What’s next, sexually harassing him? What is wrong with me? I can’t believe I just did that. What if someone saw us? Oddly enough, I find myself not really caring. I was the one who started it, anyway. I’m the guilty one.

I don’t stop walking until I reach my room. I don’t even bother to close it because no one is up here. I’m about to hide underneath the covers when I feel an arm wrap around my waist, preventing me from walking any further. When I turn around, I’m shocked to see that it’s Zach, staring at me like he has never done before. He presses his fingers into my hips and roughly pulls me against him.

“That wasn’t a proper kiss,” he whispers as he places his other hand on my chin. “I know you can do better than that.”

My knees literally buckle and I am speechless as I watch him close his eyes and kiss me. His lips firmly press against my own and I feel his erection pressing against me, making me wet with arousal. He kisses me slowly but passionately; I can taste the hoppy beer in his mouth as he flickers his tongue against my lower lip, making me moan.
I press myself against his hardness and slowly run my hands down his black collared shirt, liking the feel of his hard, taut body underneath the soft fabric.

“Much better,” he says against my mouth. “Do you want more?”

“Please,” I say with a shaky voice.

He kisses me again and darts his tongue inside my mouth, flickering it against my own tongue. I moan as his hands slowly roam up my body, caressing my curves. When his fingers reach my breasts, I gasp and thrust my hips toward him, wanting to rub myself more on him. My clit throbs in protest when he suckles on my lower lip and gently tugs on it with his teeth. I can feel his hesitation when he brings his hands to my full breasts and lightly squeezes them, making me shudder and moan in absolute need. He breaks the kiss to look into my eyes with a sexy smile that sends a chill down my spine.

“Can I touch you more?” he asks with urgency. “Like…all of you?”

I swear I feel like I’m about to faint. “Of course!”

He grins. “I’m going to close the door, okay?”

I watch him shut the door and lock it before he walks over to the wall and extends his hand toward me. Without a word, I walk over to him and eagerly join his side.

“Turn around,” he says. “Then lean against me.”

Just thinking about his hands on my bare skin is making me so fucking horny. I don’t even want to look at my underwear because I know that it’s completely soaked from my wetness. I rest against him and fight the urge to grind against his erection. He brings his mouth to my ear as his hands wrap around my waist, slowly trailing underneath my shirt.

“You are so sexy, do you know that?” he whispers into my ear. “Your body is just perfect.”

I feel like I’m about to melt onto the floor from the combination of his sexy, deep voice in my ear and his hands groping my breasts. His palms graze my taut nipples and I instinctively press my back against him, wanting more of his experienced touch.

“You like that?” he asks in my ear, his voice a deep rumble.

“Yes!” I say breathlessly as he cups my breasts and squeezes them. “I love it.”

He slips down my lacy bra and when his fingertips wander over my erect nipples, I gasp. He kisses the arch of my sensitive neck and I almost yelp in pleasure. The last thing I want to do is attract attention, though. So I try my best to remain quiet as he makes out with my neck and tweaks my nipples with his skilled fingers. He is basically torturing me because all I want is his cock deep inside me as he pulls my hair, hard.

“I want you so bad,” I moan out loud as his teeth lightly graze my neck. “I need you, Zach.”

“What exactly do you need?”

I reach my hand back and gently rub his erection through his pants. I feel him stiffen as he pulls away and wanders his hands down, past my hips and onto my crotch.

“Don’t worry about me,” he says as he grips the waistband of my pants and starts to lower them. “I want this to be about you. Not about me.”

My pants fall to the floor and my breathing is shallow as his hand continues its descent to my aching cunt. When his fingers reach my panties, I shiver uncontrollably against him, arching back into him. My legs are shaking already and he’s slowly rubbing my wet slit through my black panties. He hums in approval and I close my eyes in absolute pleasure.

“You are drenched,” he murmurs. “Have you been wet this whole time?”

“The entire night. Because of you.”

I grind myself against him more and moan even louder when he licks my neck lightly while rubbing my wet pussy with his middle finger. His strokes are slow and patient, making me lose more control by the second.

“I’m going to come if you keep doing that,” I say with a shaky voice.

“Will you? Is that a promise?”

My knees buckle and I look down at the sexy sight of him rubbing me through my panties, sliding the wetness around and driving me closer to the edge. My cunt starts to tighten and I grind against his finger more, feeling myself on the verge of orgasm.

“Come for me,” he tautly whispers in my ear. “I want you coming all over my hand. Hard.”

He nibbles my earlobe and I have to muffle my scream with my hand because I’m coming so hard and violently, shuddering against him as my mind turns into a void where the only thing present is pleasure, raw and overwhelming. I feel my arousal seep through my panties and onto his fingers as my body goes into a series of small convulsions from his mere touch. When he slips his skilled finger past my panties and into my flooded cunt, though, I can’t even voice my arousal because no words come out, just a ragged gasp.

“I need to feel you more,” he says with a shaky voice. “God, you feel so fucking amazing. So wet and slippery.”

My thighs feel like jelly as I feel his finger slide inside of my tight cunt. I press up against him more and he groans when his erection rubs up against my ass. I wish he could take out his cock and slip himself inside of me and just fuck me hard and good. My clit throbs at the mere thought of him inside of me, sending more wetness to my core.

“I love hearing how wet you are,” he growls into my ear. “Do you like my finger inside of your tight pussy? Are you going to come again?”

I moan and tilt my head back. “Yes, I love it! I’m going to come so hard again. It feels so good.”

My words seem to spur him on because he quickens his pace and starts rubbing my clit with his thumb. I’ve never come so fast before but can you blame me? It just feels too good. Except this time I literally drip into his hand and it’s like a flood that can’t be controlled or stopped. He hums in approval as my thrusts become erratic and wild as I ride his hand. My body feels like it’s on fire as another orgasm starts to build up in my sensitive cunt.

“You’re going to come again, aren’t you?” he asks breathlessly.

“Fuck,” I moan out loud. “Oh God…”

My hands are shaking and my breath is trembling as I surrender control yet again. I moan his name over and over as I greedily ride his hand, completely soaking him in my cum. He surprises me, though, when he abruptly takes away his hand and steps away from me. I’m about to ask him what’s wrong until he grabs my shoulders and roughly pushes me against the wall, making me gasp. He lowers himself on his knees and quickly takes off my pants, which are followed by my panties. They rest on a heap beside me as he parts my legs and makes me cry out in sheer pleasure when he lightly kisses my soaked cunt.

“I’m sorry,” he meekly says. “I just have to taste you. I want you riding my tongue. I want your cum in my mouth.”
I can’t even utter anything intelligible as he takes a slow, long lick of my sensitive pussy. He wraps his hands around my hips and brings my aching cunt closer to his mouth. The feel of his skilled tongue on my folds is too much and I start to sway from the overwhelming pleasure. He begins to lap away at my wetness with fervor, forcing my arousal to drip on his handsome face.

“Oh my God,” I mutter as I run my hands through his hair. “It feels so fucking good. Please don’t stop.”

His tongue is making me even more wet and aroused and I feel the familiar tingle stirring in my womb. He seems to like my fingers coursing through his hair because his tongue flickers faster against my wet folds with an urgency that has me moaning like an animal in heat. When his tongue starts lathering my clit in more wetness, I pull on his hair and grind against his mouth as my orgasm sends my body over the edge once again. I close my eyes and tilt my head back as I come on his mouth. My fingers tremble in his hair and I fight the urge to scream until my throat is raw and bloody. The spasms of pleasure grip my body and hold me prisoner until he kisses my trembling cunt and he slowly gets up. I open my eyes and moan in renewed heat when I see my arousal glistening on his lips and chin. I must have been more wet than I thought because my cum is all over his face.

“If I could eat you out all night, I would,” he says in a strained tone. “But I fear my time is up.”

“What? Wait!”

He steps away from me and turns around. “They’re going to start wondering where I am. I should head back downstairs.”

I frown as I quickly put my underwear and pants back on. “But that isn’t fair to you! What about you?”

He turns to me with a smile. “I’m more than satisfied. Believe me.”
© Copyright 2015 Raven_DeLajour (dayzd89 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2029243-Lusting-After-Him-Pt01