*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2029323-The-Black-and-White-Forest
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Psychology · #2029323
This Forest has many secrets and tonight, the Forest will claim another.
The Black and White Forest




It's December 5th, a cold winter's evening sets the scene, with me Tony, finally ready and waiting. The evening moon shines through the trees, illuminating the white snow like a spotlight and revealing the target in sight. "There's a storm brewing," I tell myself before preparing to get warm. Nestled amongst wet foliage wearing fully camouflaged attire - I've made my mind up.

The day I found out was the day I started planning this venture; to bring justice of my choosing to the wicked. You don't deserve freedom, to walk among the rest of human civilisation like you are one of us.

You're a demon! An entity whose home is shared with Lucifer and demons alike! I'm not changing my mind this time so you had better say goodbye. I haven't planned, re-planned and pleasured myself with excitement, to fall at the final hurdle. It has to end tonight!

But wait. No-one knows I'm here. Not even God knows I'm here, unless he wants me to send this bitch back to the underworld. Only the crisp winter's breeze is alert to my whereabouts, stabbing at my face, attempting to dishearten my stimulation.

I could stand up, throw down my binoculars and leave with ease. Would I have wasted the last 3 months of my miserable life plotting her downfall? Absolutely! I am not leaving until the pain has gone.

I'm here now suited, booted and ready to bring an end to this nightmare I have endured. What has only been a few months, feels more like a lifetime has been stolen away from me.

The burning desire for revenge accelerates my blood temperature. The cold air and white snow is powerless against my fiery rage, leaving just a blanket of moistened rocks beneath me now. "The time is right", I tell myself.

"This is it! I'm going to do it! I've had enough of your lies, your games, and the embarrassment you have bestowed on me. No feelings, no soul! As good as dead!" I fiercely murmur under my breath. The barrel of my rifle shines like newly polished shoes, as I take position.

No silencer for you!  The piercing sound of this projectile is the last thing I want you to hear. You deserve it! I just wish your were honest and said you were doing wrong. Showed me some respect! That's the least you could have done for your treachery!  Maybe if you were honest, I would have given you the silencer. Instead you have lied and taken the car here, this white forest, for the setting of your deceit. How dare you!

The silencer is off, reticule aimed at your throat as you begin to unbutton your new found lovers shirt. Does he make you happier than I do? Or is it just lust! Either way, your carnivorous appetite for another man has come to an end. I bet he doesn't know you share a mind with the devil! The world is better without such monstrosity!

I could expose your deception later but you would cry and pull at my heart strings telling me 'I will never do it again'. They say, 'Once a cheat, always a cheat!' How could I trust you after that?!

"Ha-ha!" I chuckle uncontrollably. You think you're safe! You think I am sat at home like a good little boy, watching the television and waiting for you to return from the local grocery store. You think you can walk through our front door and blame traffic or some common event for your punctuality.

DON'T INSULT MY INTELLIGENCE WOMAN! You will never understand the pain you have caused me. You had better enjoy these last few seconds of your pitiful life because your body will join your mind in hell shortly, slut!

Get your head out of his trousers and look out the window amongst the trees. Your undoing is suited and booted, waiting for the right moment to strike.

The first thundersnow appearance of the night signals your time is up. "I will give you her one last chance to earn the silencer," I tell the rifle, grabbing my phone from the weapon case and dialling her number. The phone rings and rings and rings, until she finally looks at the incoming call and refuses to answer.

The Grim reaper is here Amy but instead, he's armed with a rifle! You have filled me with such hatred for women. I hope you are happy!

Mind ready.

Trigger finger READY.

MONSTER IN SIGHT READY!

GREEN LIGHT...

BANG!



© Copyright 2015 Luke Cole (lukecole at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2029323-The-Black-and-White-Forest