*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2029746-Oh-that-grief
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Article · Other · #2029746
Maybe some of us well off ones might find strength to carry on. Please provide your review
"You don't know what I'm going through!", a sentence said by all at some point in their life! That means each and every one is surrounded by problems, worries, pain & all associated words.
But.....but! What determines the degree of it? Who determines the degree of it? We don't know...
A celebrity or a richie will find a missing pair of shoes the biggest grief of life! A homeless person struggling for a roof over his head! An employed person! Someone who just broke up with his girlfriend! A child not getting a good night kiss or losing a box of crayons! At each level our own hurtful experiences or worries seem like a mountain. And of course, it's justified at one's point of view.
But, for people like me who is fortunate enough to sit in front of my laptop writing stuff and have a roof over my head, is it justified to dwell over something that is something minimal in nature? Are my worries bigger than someone homeless or starving or someone who just lost his job and unable to feed his family? Think about it. Look at it from an eagle eye and we might find that nothing might even appear like an obstructing piece of rock. Then one could say....
''I am going through this, but I'm sure it's not that bad''


© Copyright 2015 Emo-being (sinosha at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2029746-Oh-that-grief