*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2031107-A-World-of-Humans-Worshiping-Dinosaurs
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Draft · Action/Adventure · #2031107
Writing is something that I want to do, and humans worshiping dinosaurs has captivated me.
* Work in Progress*

Within a rich atmosphere of miasma that pervades a celestial body filled with planets known as the Universe, that is alone among an infinite reach of space, there is a spirit Goddess which takes the form of a blue lady wearing a delicate dress made of ethereal light who is swimming through the empty sky between constellations after having finished a pilgrimage of seeking balance in the Universe to return to the only world where there is with Life, which has for a long time heard the gleaming bell-like tone of her presence growing ever closer to them, and shows her bust to one side of this world where there is land, and she calls to it; "Eden," It is a small world inhabited by humans which dwell in some places of the worlds regions that are always covered in a deep shade where the searing light of the hot sun does not penetrate. Outside of the various land masses, immense hurricanes rip across the land, swelling into a thick steam that fills up the sky and forms clouds. Dense green forests, mountains, hills, plains of grass, deserts and coasts of sand spread across the world. There are two primary continents and stretches of islands that arise out of the oceans from where the peaks of the mountains underneath jut outwards. "I am Gaia." she says as she senses the spirits of the world- the humans and the extinct dinosaurs which she last saw alive before leaving; as well as the birds, animals and insects of the world. All of the beings of the world shared in ecstatic joy- for her body was made of spirit and her presence caused brilliant rain to shed through all of the clouds and rays from the sun to be cooled before basking on the creature's skin.

"I am the Goddess of the Universe. My purpose here is to watch over all and to guide life towards good with the help of my supreme wisdom and power." To all of the humans, the Goddesses words were not understood, but they stood in awe none the less, taking in the words of her holy presence.




where within one side there is animate life that she adores the humans of. It is a small world, with big creatures, which dwell in some place of the worlds regions that are always covered in a deep shade where the searing light of the sun does not penetrate. Outside of the various land masses, immense hurricanes rip across the land, swelling into a thick steam that fills up the sky and forms clouds. It is filled with dense green forests, hills and plains of grass, and deserts and coasts of sand. There are two primary continents and stretches of islands that arise out of the oceans from where the peaks of the mountains underneath jut outwards; Eden calls these continents Jurasica and Kretaysha, and also speaks about a large island, Cenozora.

Far in the past Eden used her magic to form the earth into Shrines then imbue them with her magical energy so that the spirits of ancient Dinosaur life could be Reincarnated with powerful forces. In this place of the calender humans have tamed the planet and over time morphed their bodies to be rid of disease and defect and have lived for numbers of years approaching 1,000 before dying, always to antagonist humans who want more for themselves. In Eden's appearance at the world ( which as it always had been Gaia, unbeknownst to the humans who before then did not know the name of the world because Eden was then on a long pilgrimage for balance ), all humans shared in ecstatic joy- for her body was made of spirit and her presence caused brilliant rain to shed through all of the clouds and caused the suns rays to be cooled before basking on the people's skin.

© Copyright 2015 Cyber Deck (compelling at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2031107-A-World-of-Humans-Worshiping-Dinosaurs