*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2031305-Play-With-Me
Rated: GC · Short Story · Erotica · #2031305
A couple has some evening fun with their corny romance and a few strips of ribbon.
         "Are you ready?" He asked, as he caressed her hair. They were snuggled together on the bed, the lamps dimmed with rose coloured shades. It seemed that every pillow in the house had been collected and piled up on the bed. Little wisps of smoke drifted from burning incense on the bedside table making the room feel even cosier.
         He kissed her again and she replied playfully, "Okay," she giggled and then added, "Play with me then." Her sunshine smile melted him like chocolate.
         He had to pace his own breathing as she rolled onto her back, his heartbeat racing with the excitement and nervousness. He moved down to her stomach, straddling her legs, and slowly pushed her top up with his nose to give a gentle kiss there. He kissed her more as he slipped his hands along her sides and squeezed gently. She sighed, his massaging motions making her feel quite peaceful. She relaxed further into the many pillows as his soft nuzzling slowly worked her top up her body. Eventually, she stretched her arms out and let him remove her top completely, leaving her wearing only her tiny sleeping shorts. They were nose to nose again, both gazing lovingly at each other. After another kiss he wriggled back as she grabbed the base of his shirt and pulled it off him, tossing it aside. He settled down over her stomach and began to run a finger idly over her now exposed breasts.
         "Would you like another blueberry?" He asked. An assortment of fruits, previously dipped in their chocolate fondue fountain, were gathered in a bowl on the bedside table.
         "Mmm, yes please," she said, then giggled as his wandering finger played against her teat.
         "I wonder why it's always strawberries as foreplay snacks?" He said, feeling calmer, as he collected two blueberries out of a bowl with his free hand.
         "Foreplay snacks?" She replied, laughing, "I guess maybe because they're coloured red for love?"
         "There's probably a lot of things we could try really, as long as they taste as sweet as you," he said, then gave her breast a lick which earned him yet another giggle. However lame his affectionate jokes got she still always thought them cute.
         She took one of the blueberries off him and they each popped one into the other's mouth, sliding the morsels between each other's lips. After licking at his fingers playfully as his hand retreated she brought her fingers down to touch and and tickle at his arm, his hand continuing a similar action on her breast.
         "Shall I tie you up now?" He asked, once he'd swallowed the fruit. A slight nervousness had come back into his voice.
         "Sure," she replied. "You sound more scared about tying me up then I feel about being tied up."
         "I just don't want you to feel uncomfortable." He never liked the idea of feeling like the dominant in a relationship. He had always wanted an equal relationship. This wasn't really about dominance though, he knew that, it was about trust, and an extra element of fun, but it still made him nervous.
         "You always make me feel comfortable though." She smiled that warm smile at him again which compelled him to lean in for another kiss.
         "Okay then, sit up for me," he said, he rose and lent her his hands so she could lift herself upright, close to his chest. He took the first length of the wide, silky, red ribbon from the bedside table and pressed it across her eyes. She poked her tongue out in mock defiance as he began to tie the ribbon off in a bow behind her head. Noticing the opportunity, she licked blindly at his chest, leaving a trail of saliva and making them both giggle through the process.
         "Arms now," he said, once the blindfold was secure. She leant further into him to support herself as she let him bind her wrists together with another long strip of ribbon. Resting the side of her head on his chest she thought she could hear his heartbeat, seemingly going at the same excited pace as her own. Once the second bow was tied he began moving the pillows about behind her to ensure a comfortable nest. He lowered her back down, making sure she didn't end up lying awkwardly. Then he moved back a little, trailing two fingers down her body and across her smooth skin. She stretched and smiled at his soothing touch.
         "Feeling comfy?" He asked.
         "Yeah," she replied, sounding quite blissful. He noticed now that she was already making little movements with her hips. Her obvious eagerness amused and excited him. He wouldn't make her wait any longer. He continued with his gentle touch all the way down to pet between her legs as she parted them welcomingly. Uttering a noise somewhere between a sigh and a purr, she pushed herself towards him as he tickled at her through her thin shorts. He felt her already becoming quite damp when he stopped stroking. She groaned quietly in annoyance, wishing she could play with herself in the meantime as he slowly started to pull at her shorts.
         "More..." She pleaded, playfully.
         "Hold on cutie," he said. She lifted her behind as he tugged the shorts down, revealing her glossy wet sex. He helped her kick the shorts off completely and they fell to the floor. Then, leaning down to her, he planted a passionate kiss on her heat. She yelped happily and wriggled about as he started to lap at her deeply and massage her sides again. It didn't take long before she grasped the pillows underneath her, bucking towards him in her pleasure.
         Taking a pause, he beamed, delighted by the noises she was making. "Having fun?" He asked, after licking some excess fluids from his lips. She had already started panting and her response was mostly garbled giggling which told him that she defiantly was having fun. When he continued again she felt him slip inside her, tonguing about at her most sensitive areas. This time she let out a loud, sensual moan and wrapped her legs around him, hugging his head close with her thighs. Trying to find a more comfortable position he moved his hands down. Finding her rump he began to massage again, squeezing at her as she continued to rock towards him.
         After a while she began to tense up and her panting became a little more frantic as she came closer to her climax. Not wanting to wear her out too quickly, he slowed down a little, licking around inside her far more methodically, trying to prolong her peak as much as was possible. Even with his more paced strokes she howled and convulsed with her first orgasm. He slurped greedily at the trickle of nectar that came out of her. As he drew back his tongue she made a long, drawn out complaint, a plea for him to continue, although not quite in any discernible language as she was still a bit too giddy.
         "Don't worry peach, I'm not finished yet," he said lovingly, then lapped softly at her a few last times before rising up. The next part she wasn't expecting, although the surprise proved to be rather exciting. She made a quizzical look under the blindfold, sensing him fiddling with something. Then, she heard him switch a quiet buzzing device on and off, letting her work out what he wanted to do next.
         "You got me a present!" She squealed happily, realising what it was.
         "Are you happy to play with it straight away?" He asked, ever cautious.
         "Off course I am, silly," she replied. "Hurry up!" She parted her legs, urging him to start again. He grinned, still enjoying her cute displays of eagerness. Switching the little love egg vibrator back on he pressed it buzzing against her clit. She squeaked, laughed, then let her eyes roll back a little behind the blindfold as her joyful moans continued. Holding the vibrator loosely in place he started working his way up her body with kisses, enjoying her squirming underneath him. He made his way to her breast, cupping it in his hand and squeezing. Waves of pleasure caused her body to pulse as he began to suckle gently on her teat. He kept rolling the little humming ball over her clit, tickling with his other fingers. Again she neared her climax, thrusting towards him ferociously as she let her mind dissolve away. After a few moments and several sultry cries of pleasure she had her release, splashing her fluids into his hand.
         The vibrator was switched off and he slowly began to untie her as she wound down, breathing heavily. Once the ribbons were placed aside he laid next to her, attempting to enact a tomcat. Purring, he began licking his paw clean while he watched her with as cute a look as he could manage.
         "Good kitty," she said, with a giggle, after her breathing had returned to normal.
         "Miaow," he replied. He gently pawed at her stomach and then noticed the devilish grin that had come over her. "What?" He asked, smiling, sensing that she had something extra planned of her own.
         "It's my turn now," she said, pouncing on him. They laughed together as she rolled her new plaything over and then began to tie him up, nibbling on his neck as she did so.

         Later, both thoroughly satisfied, they were wrapped in each other's arms. The last of the incense had smouldered out and the lamps were off, although the ceiling still glittered with tiny specks that would dim through the night. The tips of their fingers brushed lightly against each other's palms, causing a sensation that could ease any stress. Occasionally he would peck fondly at her neck or cheek.
         "We did good didn't we?" He whispered. "Do you think we deserve bacon and eggs tomorrow? Maybe some fried tomatoes as well?"
         "Hey, stop making me hungry," she giggled, "but that does sound good." They shared a pause of beautiful silence, in which they could almost believe that they were the only two people in the world. "I love you babe," she said. Putting her hand in his, they locked fingers. "Don't let go of me all night okay."
         "I love you too peach. I won't let go even once," he replied, not quite sure that he could keep that promise as they slept, but he would defiantly try.
         She drifted off first, her sweet, peaceful murmuring lulling him to sleep as well.
© Copyright 2015 RyongBo (ryongbo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2031305-Play-With-Me