*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2031325-New-Here
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Dark · #2031325
A young girl enters a school and its not exactly what it seems.
"Even in Our Darkest Hours There is still light"
(Please note that I may not be that good a writing horror quite yet, I just want to see how people like my stories :) )
Part One
I wake up to my alarm, the ringing pounding in my ears lets me know that it time to get up and get ready for school. I clamper out of bed and look around my new room, boxes are still piled up everywhere but, lucky me the school as uniforms. Me and the rest of my family are currently living in Pennsylvania after moving away from Colorado. Lucky me, I really didn't have friends to miss in fact, I think that maybe they had a party after I left. I ran down stairs, and instantly knew I would have to walk because both my parents were still sleeping. I quickly grabbed the back pack loaded with unused notebooks and pencils grabbed a granola bar and ran out into the fall air. And, could some how tell some thing wasn't right.
*Time skip*
"Man I hate this skirt." I muttered to myself as I finally walked up to the old school. It bricks were over run with vines and thorns and there were multiple towers stretching into the sky. It kind of reminded me of Hogwarts. I walked up hearing the sounds of laughing and fun fill the air as I approached. I kind of got the feeling that I was pretty much the only new kid by the way people looked at me. I quickly hid my face in my long red hair and continued until a bench came into sight. I plopped down and pulled out a notebook, not to take notes but to draw. I quickly began to draw a women sitting in a chair, the realism of it shocked me to the core,
"Since when did I become this good a drawing?" I mean I was good at it, but nowhere near this good, even the dress had perfect folds.
"Hey what are you up to?" A voice interrupted suddenly, I looked up to met a pair of bright blue eyes.
"Um, Drawing. You need something?" The boy pulled away from the drawing and sat down next to me, his messy black hair went in front of his eyes and his glasses were broken in the middle; signifying that he was probably bullied.
"Well, my names Aydon, yours?" I looked over at him with my hazel eyes, I think their the reason why my parents named me,
"Hazel, did you need something?" That's when Adyon got serious,
"Be careful around here, and what ever you do don't open the door at the end of the hall way."
© Copyright 2015 Fantasywriter101 (gaurdian at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2031325-New-Here