*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2033388-I-wonder
by Ki
Rated: E · Other · Philosophy · #2033388
It's true?

The seassons changes, and with them, changes my moods. Every year I'm a different person, every month, every day.
Sometimes I stop there, there in the place that the sun shines more, in the place that the moon shines even more.
Sometimes I walk there, there in the places noobody does, in the places where is impossible to come back.
My brain is always playing with me as a inocent infant, is changing my perseption and giving me a vews wich I don't ask for.
This ''cortex'', this gray pie of tissues seems to be more alive than me, I'm in the back she-he is in the front.
I regreat, she-he decide.
Sometimes we agree and everything in that moment seems to be just fine, but she-he likes take his-her own control again and the world perseption becomes (one more time) drab.
The live is a fight, a exterior fight and an interior fight. Who win the ''interior'' is able to win the exterior, but who win the exterior dosen't win the interior.
In fact, I'm slave for many reassons and for many facts that I can understand and actually figurete out. What I don't understand is that I'm a slave of myself of my own think!
Who bring to this world never said about this, they never teach me about this in the shool.
It this fenonema happend to every person in the world?
Is this feeling of craziness in everyone?
If is like that, why they keep quiet and I don't?

I like the belive so, we are sick but the cure is for the ones that descover they are sick.
That theory keep me alive, keep me awake, keep me with a propouse in this path, this path of many shortcut.




© Copyright 2015 Ki (triggers at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2033388-I-wonder