*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2033509-Liz-the-mighty-MEGA-WOMAN
by BarryN
Rated: 13+ · Other · Fantasy · #2033509
Chapter 36: Mega Woman is even more POWERFUL
Chapter 36: Mega Woman is Even More Powerful



General Carter came into the room dedicated to keeping up with Mega Woman. “Private, report,” he said.

Private Howard stood and saluted. “Sir, she attended the service. When they prayed to her, she started to grow and…”

“I know that part. I watched it. She obviously got even more powerful. What I want to know is whether the radiation we shot her with is still allowing us to keep track of her. She has to go to whatever she calls a home at some point and then we can hopefully find out who Mega Woman really is,” he said sternly.

“Yes sir. Yes,” Private Howard said as he sat back down. “We can still track the radiation. She has flown around the planet a few times in the last few minutes. It is hard to estimate her speed as she outruns our satellites but we estimate she is flying well over 100,000 miles per hour, sir.”

“One hundred thousand miles an hour? Incredible. Keep tracking her Private. I want to find out just who the fuck this unstoppable woman is!” General Carter said as he left the room.



Mega Woman flew at incredible speeds. What had just happened shocked her, and she didn’t think she was capable of shock after being turned into an invincible woman of unspeakable power. The people’s prayers, she had heard them and then….then their admiration ignited her Divine power and she started to get even more powerful. She had NEVER felt so strong before in her life and she needed someone to talk to. She slowed her speed and closed her eyes. Using her now even more powerful mind, she searched out and found her target. Tom

Tom had watched the MEGADOM service on TV and what he saw had astounded him. “She really is a Goddess,” he thought as the program ended and the pundits began. She was getting a lot of negative attention given that she had seemed to get more powerful when prayed to. A lot of the talk was religious in nature.

“I was a fool to stop worshipping her,” he thought.

“TOM. I NEED TO TALK TO YOU NOW!” a voice soon filed his head. A powerful voice, a voice like an explosion of a nuclear bomb. Tom grabbed his ears as his nose started to bleed. “MEET ME AT THE LAST PLACE WE TALKED!” it boomed and then went away. Tom fell off the couch still holding his head. He had a terrible headache but knew he should go meet her. He wiped the blood from his nose, got his keys and headed towards the abandoned warehouse.

When he got there Liz’s car was there but he did not see Mega Woman. He parked his car and got out. He walked around, looking at both the ground and the sky for any sign of her.

“Hello,” a VERY powerful and deeper, but way sexy voice said. Tom looked up and put his hand over his mouth. Mega Woman was HUGE! Her muscles, which defined description, had looked like an explosion of power had gone on inside of them, pushing her tanned skin to the limits as her immense and other worldly muscles had grown. It wasn’t her muscles either, she was taller. Tom estimated over eight feet at this point.

“Hi Mega Woman,” he said as she lowered. BOOM! Tom had to steady himself as the ground shook when she landed.

“Hello Tom,” her voice boomed.

Tom looked up at her. “Mega Woman, I, I watched it all. Your feats of strength and then, the the service. My God Mega Woman, you, they prayed to you and you grew!” he said amazed.

“More than mere growth Tom. It increased all of my mega powers. I have never felt so strong, so powerful. Actually, there are not words to describe how I feel now. And your brain us still small to understand it,” she said.

Tom walked up to her. His head was even with her cobble stone titanic abs which were stretching her outfit to the limits.

“When we discussed you being a goddess before, I, I wasn’t sure. But what I saw, the way you responded to their prayers and got, got more powerful. I mean fuck, can there be no stronger link between a Goddess and her, her subjects?” he said.

Mega Woman smiled. “So you now consider me a Goddess?”

Tom immediately kneeled. “Yes. Both you, you and Liz,” he said. “But, but is that what you really wanted to talk about?” he asked.

“No. Ad good to know this silliness between us is through. I just needed someone to talk to. I have so much power now Foot Servant. SOOOO much power. I feel it seeping through my veins, powering my impossible muscles. I feel like I could lift twice as much as before. Maybe more,” she said turning to him. “And I want more,” she said.

“More? Mega Woman you want more? How much more can there be? You are hundreds of millions of times stronger than the strongest human. Besides, don’t you still want to use your powers for good?” he asked.

“Of course I do. I just feel so charged up right now!” she said. “I don’t want to return to being just normal Liz. To lose this feeling. I mean, who knows if I still will have this new enhanced powers when I mega-out next time,” she said.

“But you…err…Liz has a life. Has a family, a brother, father and mother. She has friends. You going to go into work as Mega Woman?” he asked.

“No, of course not. I would just tell the world who I am and stay this way,” she said,

Tom touched her massive abs. “Well, you can do whatever you want. I think it would blow your parents minds to find out who you really are. I mean, you know how your brother feels about Mega Woman. Let me make a suggestion before you decide to tell the world who you are. Maybe you just need to let off some steam. Time to process what just happened,” he suggested.

She grabbed him under his arms and lifted him up to her big face. “Good idea Foot Servant. Good idea.”

© Copyright 2015 BarryN (barryn1978 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2033509-Liz-the-mighty-MEGA-WOMAN