*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2033520-Liz-the-mighty-MEGA-WOMAN
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by BarryN
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Fantasy · #2033520
Chapter 38: The transformation of Jane
Chapter 38: The Transformation of Jane

The purple beam of light seemed to go on forever to Lance. He watched as all he had worked for went over his head and, he presumed, into the wall, gone forever. After what felt like an eternity the beam began to power down. The emergency lights I the lab came on and Lance surveyed the damage.

The touch screen was cracked in several places and everything that had been on a desk or shelf was on the floor. Smoke came from the containment pod which had popped off the larger machine and laid on the floor.

“Jane! Jane! Come untie me now!” he screamed as he tried to push against the straps. “Jane answer me now damn it!” Jane shook her head as bits of concrete fell off of the top of her head. She stretched out her arms and heard massive cracking sounds. She looked to her left and right and was amazed. She had apparently been blown into the wall by the beam. But that wasn’t the only thing. She had changed, and she felt it from the inside out.

She removed her arms and stared at them. They were covered in thick muscles with odd looking purple tinted veins running through them. She flexed her arms and smiled as massive biceps rose up. She stood up and her smile got wider as she realized she was much taller than before. She looked down at her body. She had ripped out of her lab coat and cloths. She looked down past her massive thighs at her feet. Her nails had turned purple and had grown. She brought up her thick hands and looked at them. Her finger nails were also purple and much longer. She grabbed her what was supposed to be black hair and brought it before her eyes. It had taken on a dark purple tone.

She took a step forward and heard a crack. She looked down. Small cracks came out from her foot on the ground where she had stepped. She smiled more.

It was odd. She knew she should have been shocked, or even afraid at her new body but she wasn’t. It was like there was some living being that had taken up residence in her body along with her. And this living being was confident, powerful and desired to be worshipped.

Jane’s eyes had gotten much better. She tried to see if she could see through things but she could not. She next tried to levitate like Mega Woman but did not seem to possess that power. She saw a big piece of the wall and tried to levitate it with her mind. It did not move. She walked over to the piece of concrete and placed her hands on it. CRUNCH. She easily destroyed it.

“Seems muscles and super strength are my powers,” she thought as she made her way back into the lab. She saw Lance struggling against the straps.

“Hello? Jane? Is that you? Get me out of this right fucking now!” he screamed.

Jane smirked as she walked over to Lance. Lance felt the bed vibrate as she approached. “Who, who is there?” he asked.

“Who do you think it is Lance?” she said with confidence.

Lance didn’t recognize the voice. It was deep, but sexy. “Whoever it is, undo me now!” he said.

‘”Say please,” the voice said.

“Please. Fucking please,” he screamed.

“Okay. Since you were nice,” the voice said as the ground shook more. Lance looked to his right and left and saw no one, but he felt there was someone at the head of his bed, out of his sight. His jaw dropped as he saw a fore arm, thick with weird purple veined muscles come over his eyes. He looked down as muscular fingers, with long, purple nails, stopped at the straps. With a flick of this persons wrists, her fingernails ripped the straps off. Lance quickly jumped out of the bed to face whoever this was.

He found himself looking up at a muscled she-best. His eyes started at her almost claw like feet and went up to her thick calves and boulder like thighs. Her stomach was like a cobble stone road made of steel with shoulders the size of hot air balloons. Her unflexed biceps were very impressive. He made his way to her face, which was covered in a mane of purple hair. She had bright purple eyes which seemed to almost glow in the dark room.

“Did I release you from the gem when I activated the machine?” he asked not knowing who he was talking to.

“Yes and no,” the massive woman said. “Do you not recognize me?” she asked

Lance looked hard at her face in the light of the emergency lighting. There were some features which he recognized. He squinted when it hit him like a baseball bat to the gut. “Jane?” he asked in a slightly terrified voice.

“Not Jane,” the beastly woman said as she stepped forward into better light, the room shaking. “Suprema.”





© Copyright 2015 BarryN (barryn1978 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2033520-Liz-the-mighty-MEGA-WOMAN