*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2033565-Liz-the-mighty-MEGA-WOMAN
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by BarryN
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Fantasy · #2033565
Chapter 40: SUPREMA
Chapter 40: SUPREMA

Lance backed away from the behemoth in front of him. His ass hit the desk behind him and he searched for what he was looking for.

Suprema looked at him, her purple eyes glowing. “Not what you expected Lance?” she asked as she smiled. She leaned forward and picked up the metal bed from the floor. Lance watched in horror as the bed, which had been secured to the floor with massive bolts, screeched in protest as they gave way to Suprema’s power. She held the metal bed out in front of her with one arm.

“You are obviously very strong,” Lance said as he found the weapon in the drawer. He quickly brought the pistol in front of him. “But let’s see if you are bulletproof!” he said as he pulled the trigger, empting the chamber.

Suprema smiled as the bullets hit her massive flesh. They bounced harmlessly to the ground at her feet. She looked down at them and then looked at Lance. “Please. Put your pea shooter down Lance. I think you and I both know something as simple as that won’t hurt me”

Lance dropped the weapon. “Just a test,” he said lying, hoping she could not read minds like Mega Woman. “So,” he said as he walked up to the 6’5” muscled woman. “What happened here?”

Suprema walked over to the containment pod which housed the gem. She bent down and picked it up. “You have released me. Well, released me in a limited fashion. Seems you used technology instead of the usual magic to release me. I assume you wanted this power for yourself but as you can see, it was redirected towards Jane.”

“Tell me the words and I will release the full you,” Lance said,

Supreme laughed. “If I knew that I wouldn’t be trapped inside this gem would I?” she said as she carefully placed the containment pod, which was the size of a small delivery box, on the table.

“And Jane? Where is she?” asked Lance.

Suprema laughed. “She is in here with me. Strange you would pick such a meek mortal to contain me. However, she does have some rage. Ahh yes….some very good rage,” Suprema said.

“And just who are you?” Lance asked.

“The Expelled. Your small mind cannot understand my full being. All you need to know is I am the Expelled,” she said.

“The Expelled,” Lance said. “Okay. Well you should know, I wanted this power for myself. You found yourself inside my, my assistant by accident. Is there any way to transfer your power to me?” he asked.

Suprema grabbed Lance by the hair and hoisted him up. He screamed in pain.

“I found my proper vessel. Now, I am also the Expelled but I am still Jane. And you have abused Jane. Made her feel small when she did not need to. Made her feel inferior all the time. For that, I should crush you.”

Lance grabbed the thick hand holding him up by his hair. “S..Suprema, I, I can…can help you. Search, owwww…..search Jane’s memory. I am no, no ordinary man!” he gasped.

Supreme held him for a few more seconds and released him, dropping him at her feet. Lance moaned.

“People have worshipped me in the past. They will again. There is no one here to stop me,” Suprema said.

Lance slowly stood up, his angry eyes looking at the massive woman that held the power that should have been his. “You are wrong. There is one. She calls herself Mega Woman. The divine.”

Suprema once again lifted him by his hair. “She is here? The Divine?” she asked.

Lance grabbed at the strong fingers holding his hair. He tried with all his might but could not move them.

“Yes! Yes she is! And if you want to destroy her, you, you need my help!” he gasped.

Supreme closed her eyes. She opened them and dropped Lance again at her bare feet. “Jane seems to think you have resources. Resources that might make me not have to walk around nude as I am now,” she said. “Very well. Lance Byrons, we shall work together. Jane believes you can help me.”

Lance once again stood up. He did not like being dropped at someone’s feet. Especially when it happened twice. This ‘Suprema’ appeared to lack the ability to read minds. That was good.

“Suprema, shall we go to my penthouse, we can talk about you challenging Mega Woman,” he said

“Mega Woman,” Suprema said. “Very well. Jane knows how to get there. I shall meet you there,” she said as she got on the elevator, it dipping under her muscled weight.

Lance watched as the doors closed. “Fuck,” he said as he looked around. He couldn’t have his super powered assistant running around, especially if she was possessed by some ancient god. This power was supposed to be his.

“Every person has a weakness,” he thought as he grabbed the contamination pod that had been sitting on the ground. “I just need to find a way to control this one.”





© Copyright 2015 BarryN (barryn1978 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2033565-Liz-the-mighty-MEGA-WOMAN