*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2034292-Eay
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Other · #2034292
Easy is the Worlds most notorious marijuana supplier who noone knows.
Ea$y

“I swear man I’m on empty,” Phil said.

“Yeah dude, me too. We’ve got to get some dank man,” said Alex.

That night Phil Tucker and Alex Munns called every pot-smoking person on the West Coast in hope to get stoned this weekend.

“How in the World is everyone out?” Phil shouted.

“I have no idea, But maybe if you wouldn’t have got caught with an ounce this wouldn’t be a problem” she said.

Phil was away for one weekend on a “hiking” trip he went on with his friends, and while he was away, his parents wanted to do something nice and clean his room for him. And to their surprise, Phil had an ounce of O.G kush in his dresser drawer. When Phil came home, he was frantic to check his stash and raced to his room. He found a clean room and no weed. Phil’s parents later grounded him for 4 months, took away his phone, and threatened to send him to military school.

“I’ve only been grounded for 2 months and it feels like it’s been forever,” he cried.

That next day at school Alex overheard some freshman talking about a greenhouse, that happened to be only 3 blocks from where Phil lived, full of the highest-grade bud. So, that weekend Phil and Alex organized a plan to raid this greenhouse and steal some ganja.

“Dude we are going to have pounds upon pounds by tomorrow” said Phil excitedly.

That night Phil and Alex called the freshman for the details and by nine-o’clock they both had the greenhouse in their vision.

“What are we waiting for?” Alex asked
They approached the greenhouse with their hearts beating out of their chest, and to their luck the front door was unlocked! Both teens walked in slowly….

“Mom!?!?” Phil shouted

Phil and Alex later found out that Phil’s mom, given the name “Ea$y” by the local stoners, was the largest marijuana trafficker in the World. Phil’s mom drained the other local dealers and made her greenhouse one of the only places to buy weed in Southern California.
© Copyright 2015 markusac (markusc7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2034292-Eay