*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2034296-Her-Attitude
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Fiction · Other · #2034296
two best friends fight over a guy.
Her Attitude

There are two girls that are best friends, one named Heather and the other named Janet.

Heather asked “ Janet would you like to go with me to the movies?”

“ Sure. What are we waiting for?” Janet replied

“ This guy I invited!”

“ Oh really? What’s his name?”

“ Tim.”

“ Tim?”

“ Yeah you will see when we get there, he just pulled up so go on to the movies and we will meet you there.”

“ Okay see you there!”

10 minutes later they meet at the movie theater and Janet see her ex, Tim.



“ um Heather you didn’t mention that it was my Ex boyfriend!”

“ Well I didn’t think it mattered cause ya’ll broke up..” Heather said worried.

“ Yes it matters because we had to break up and the break up was less than a week ago!”

“ Well Janet you will just have to get over it.”

“Well Heather. You should be such a hoe.”

“Hey girls are we going to watch the movie?” Tim asked patiently

“Hold on!” both the girls yelled.

“ Well okay then!” Tim mumbled.



“ last time I checked I was not the hoe in this friend ship!” Heather screamed

“ Yes you are! Every time I talk to you, you are talking to someone different. But I never thought it would be the guy I told you I liked the most!”

“Janet, you know we cant be together but you also know I would choose you over any girl in this world!” Tim throws out there.

“ See Heather!”

“ Well fine than I’m going!”

“Bye” said Janet and Tim as the start walking into the movie. Heather started walking home crying. Heather and Janet became friends again, Tim wasn’t in the picture.

© Copyright 2015 destineee (destineee0 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2034296-Her-Attitude