*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2034522-Best-Day-Ever-Part-3
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Adult · #2034522
An encounter with Becca leads to many more changes in size than anticipated.
         "Six foot?!?" Jack repeats in disbelief as he steps back from the wall. He looks at where Becca is holding the tape measure. Sure enough, it was near six feet.
         Becca nods. "Six feet," she lets the tape roll back up, "and three quarters."
         Jack does nothing but stare. Becca offers her own befuddled smile coupled with a shrug. "Looks like you grew five inches."
         Jack still looks as if he's trying to understand quantum physics. "I grew five inches?"
         "Okay, can we stop the whole 'call and repeat' thing?" She jumps down from the chair. "Yes. You're five inches taller. Shouldn't be that hard to believe considering you literally shrunk sixty five earlier."
         Jack looks down at her, and realizes for the first time how much taller he is. Becca is definitely much farther down than she normally is. There's now almost an entire foot between them. Becca looks up and notices for the first time, too. The fact that he'd grown a full five inches arouses her more than she wanted to admit. This whole ordeal reawakened something inside of her mind that she'd tried to suppress since freshman year. Becca had really been into size changing fetish type of stuff since she was twelve. She never knew why, but stuff like that always excited her. It got weird when she was fourteen and one of her older cousins walked in on her masturbating to Alice in Wonderland. She was so embarrassed, and even though her cousin never told anyone else, it still remained an area that she teased her about.
         Now, Becca is living in the middle of her own size fetish story, and she's freaking out. She'd been trying to act quickly so that she didn't reveal to Jack that everything that was happening to him was seriously turning her on. She was doing great... Until she almost crashed her car... Four times. If he shrunk again, Becca wasn't sure that she'd be able to contain herself.
         Jack sighs. His heart is beating fast as he tries to find a way to say what's on his mind without sounding like a weird, deviant freak. He normally didn't care what people thought about him, but he cares now with Becca. He figures Becca is probably the only reason he's still alive. Had she not stuffed him in her bra when she did, who knows what would have happened. Chances are, he would have been trampled in the hallway, or swept up by a janitor, or insert other horrible fate here. Jack almost feels as if he owes her. Jack sighs again, and decides that he's going to tell her.
         "Look," Jack and Becca both blink in surprise as they speak in unison. They share an awkward laugh.
         "You first," Becca says.
         Jack shakes his head. "No, you."
         "I'm turned on by your shrinking," Becca blurts, wasting no time. "And your growing," she continues "pretty much this entire deal has sent me spiraling into a really, really, really, weird state of arousal. I know it's kind of gross, but I just want to let you know that if you shrink again and I freak out on you then--"
         Jack leans down and plants his lips on Becca's, effectively shutting her up. Becca responds by kissing back hard and running her hands through his hair. All pretense is instantly replaced by passion as they thrash about, attempting to take their clothes off. Becca shimmies her dress off, nearly ripping it as the two of them roll on to her bed. Becca removes Jack's shirt with ease, and his pants and underwear are gone in seconds. Jack removes Becca's bra and begins to grope her breasts as the two resume their previous kiss. Becca begins to press her body against Jack's and he begins to squeeze her breasts even harder. Becca responds with a tremble, her moans stifled only by Jack's own mouth on hers. Jack feels the titflesh in his hands, caressing it thoroughly with his fingers. He then cups both breasts as he nearly feels them respond to his touch, the breasts themselves seeming to fill his palms. He feels them bulge and fill, almost as if they're growing in his hands. A second later, Becca opens her eyes, as she seems to be making the same realization that Jack has. Becca looks down at her breasts in Jack's hands. She curses in disbelief.
         Becca's B-sized breasts begin to bulge out of Jack's fingers, growing larger and larger with each passing second. Her already perky tits begin to expand out farther from her frame, pushing her breasts to a C cup. "Oh, my god," she whispers, taken aback by her expanding mammaries. She reaches out a hand underneath Jack's and cups her own beast, feeling its increasing weight grow with her own fingertips. Jack reluctantly moves his own hands away so that she can explore for herself. Just the mere sight of them is almost enough to nearly make him explode. Becca holds them and begins to jiggle them up and down while Jack looks on as a hungry bystander. She feels them stop growing, but she almost (almost) doesn't care. Her breasts are a full cup size bigger than when they started. "Whoa," she says. "Looks like you're not the only one doing some growing today, Jack."
         "And I'm okay with that," Jack responds in disbelief. Becca lets go, inviting Jack to touch them again. He cups them once more, feeling their new weight before squeezing them again. Becca groans and immediately feels that already familiar sensation of growth in her breasts again. Jack feels them beginning to grow once more and lets go. Instantly, they stop expanding. Both Becca and Jack sit silently, staring at her boobs. They then look each other in the eyes. "Do that again," Becca says. Jack eagerly obliges, cradling her breasts in his hands again before giving them a squeeze. Becca loudly responds this time, Jack's touch nearly sending her into convulsions. Her breasts immediately respond by growing bigger instantly. Her breasts surge to a D cup in Jack's hands. "Again!" Becca yells, pleasure dripping from her voice.
         Jack squeezes her soft, round breasts again, imagining Becca's beasts growing bigger and bigger. In this instant, the only thing that matters is her breasts growing huge. Her breasts quickly grow to double D size. He squeezes her breasts again. "Grow!" He thinks to himself. He feels her breasts immediately begin to enlarge, their supple flesh caressing his fingers as they plump up to E cups. He squeezes them again.
         Becca releases another loud cry before looking up at Jack again. What she sees nearly sends her into a frenzy. Jack is so enthralled with his mission, that he completely ignores himself. Becca experiences another wave of expansion as her breasts grow to F size. "Jack!" She calls breathlessly. "You--ungh!" Becca groans as Jack squeezes her breasts again. "You---you---you're..." She stammers as she gasps for breath. She watches in elation as her breasts balloon to G cups. "You're growing, Jack!" She finally manages.
         Jack finally looks at himself, and holy crap if he wasn't growing! He'd had to have grown at least six inches taller, and was still getting bigger. "Stand up, Jack," Becca orders, desperate to see just how tall he'd become. Jack does as told and stands up, now seven feet tall! "Oh, my god, you're huge!" Becca coos, desire radiating from her voice.
         Jack looks down, barely recognizing his own body. Becca watches as he grows bigger and bigger. Jack grows taller and higher until *BAM!* his head hits the ceiling. "Ah," Jack says, crouching. Jack's growth then seems to accelerate, gaining him almost a half a foot of height in just a couple of seconds at a time. He sits in the floor, anticipating a bigger growth spurt. Becca approaches his giant form, his erect member almost as tall as she was. She begins to run her hand down one side of it, causing Jack to shudder. She then begins to rub against it, moving up and down in a rhythmic fashion as Jack continues to grow bigger. Becca then takes her other hand and begins to pleasure herself, her gargantuan breasts bobbing up and down as she moved. Jack's breathing becomes shorter as the thought of the situation that he's in begins to push him over the edge. He experiences a giant wave of growth and shoots up two feet. Becca sees Jack looming over her, a mammoth fourteen feet tall, and still growing. He has another huge growth spurt and gains two more feet in height. Becca shudders, she's so close. One more growth spurt like that, and she might explode. She keeps rubbing up against Jack's cock, the knowledge of what she's rubbing against almost making her come right then and there.
         Jack feels like he's seconds from exploding. Between Becca's giant breasts on his cock and his most recent growth spurt, he's not sure he'll hold out much longer. He still grows at a steady pace, but he can feel a growth spurt building up inside of him. Bigger and bigger he grows, almost a monstrous seventeen feet tall. He looks at his arms and legs in comparison to the now tiny room; he's so big. He can feel the growth spurt coming. He and Becca make eye contact, both ready to explode.
         *Wooosh!* Jack has a growth spurt that shoots him up six feet. Instantly, the giant man and his goddess come in unison, with Jack's cum erupting in a wide arc all over the room. Becca, herself, is also partially cloaked in his hot, sticky juices as she collapses on the floor.
         Jack repeatedly exhales in exhaustion as he feels himself beginning to shrink. Becca watches as Jack slowly begins to miniaturize again. Jack shrinks more and more until he finally seems to reach the height that he started with. Exhausted, Becca and Jack simply stare at each other in bliss for a few minutes.
         "You're cleaning this up," Becca finally says. Jack laughs and stands to his feet. He walks over to Becca and extends his hand. She gives him a smirk and takes it, also rising to her feet. She runs a hand through her hair, encountering cum beginning to crust over.
         "You might wanna wash that," Jack jokes.
         Becca pushes him. "Shut up, Jackass!" Jack laughs. "But seriously, we've gotta clean this up. I can't even begin to think of an explanation I could possibly give my parents for this."
         Seconds later, the sound of squeaking metal emerges as the garage door is lifted. Becca freezes. She turns to Jack, who also looks petrified. She grunts angrily and face-palms. "Are you serious?"

To Be Continued...
© Copyright 2015 Pretty Kitty (katiekitty78 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2034522-Best-Day-Ever-Part-3