*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2034572-Naked-Day
Rated: GC · Short Story · Erotica · #2034572
Mike and Jill celebrate the unofficial holiday Naked Day.
Naked Day


Mike awoke to the sound of running water. He sat up slowly and reached for his phone. The display on the touch screen read Friday June seventh. There was a text message from one of his professor colleagues, which read "Happy Naked Day!". Mike smiled and set the phone one the nightstand. He had canceled the class he should've been teaching that day, and forgotten to tell his T. A. Jillian Peters, who was currently washing her sweet naked little body in his shower. Mike slid out of the bed they shared, and padded into the adjoining master bathroom.

Jill was just rinsing the shampoo from her hair when he slipped in behind her and slid his powerful arms around her slick wet waist. She squirmed giggled and sighed as he licked water droplets from her shoulder neck and ear. He pulled her back against him and pressed his rigid cock against the center of her back. He took her body wash from her and poured some into his large hand.

"Allow me," he murmured in her ear as he rubbed his hands together covetously. She moaned and leaned back into him as he ran his soapy hands over her slick wet skin. "You're such a beautiful little woman."

"Thank you, Mike," Jill sighed. "We're running a little late today."

"We're in no rush," Mike murmured as his hands slid up and down her abdomen. "I forgot to mention I canceled class for today."

"Why?" Jill asked.

"It's a holiday," Mike informed her. He slid one hand up her abdomen to cup her breast and the other down between her thighs. She parted for him and he slid soapy fingers over her outer lips.

"Which holiday?" Jill whispered.

"Naked Day," Mike chuckled. "We're going to spend the entire day naked and naughty."

He turned her to face him and slid his soap hands over her smooth wet back. His hands lingered on her tight little butt cheeks. His fingers kneaded her taught buttocks, and gave her a few playful pinches. She giggled and brushed against him as she tried to escape his pinching fingers.

"Hey! Stop that!" She giggled.

"Stop what?" Mike asked in and innocent tone. He guided her back out from under the spray of the shower head, and laughed when she squealed as her back pressed against the shower wall. "Cold?"

"A little," Jill laughed.

"Sorry," he teased. He knelt before her and nestled his face between her breasts. He smiled as she hummed with pleasure at the feel of his beard on her soft skin. "Squeeze them together for me."

When she did as he asked he rewarded her by licking over each of her nipples. He suckled each one bringing them to stiffened points, which he nipped between lip covered teeth.

"I should wash you before the water gets cold," Jill moaned as he trailed kisses down her soft wet belly.

He teased her smooth outer lips with his tongue before standing and grabbing his own body wash. She sighed with disappointment but held her hands out to receive the dollops of amber soap he squeezed from the tube. She lathered the soap between her hands and slid them over his damp neck, shoulders, and down his chest. Her hands continued their soft circular exploration down his abs to the week's-worth of growth around his stiffened column of flesh. She slid her small hands around his twitching shaft and slid them over his length. Mike moaned as she massaged him with both hands. After a few strokes he caught her wrists and moved her hands to his thighs.

"What's wrong?" Jill asked.

"Nothing baby," Mike assured her. "I just want to enjoy Naked Day with you, and I can't do that if you make me cum too soon."

"Oh, right," Jill smiled up at him as she knelt in front of him and ran her soapy hands over his legs. Her breasts brushed his manhood as she reached up to wash his buttocks from her knees. The water already rinsed him off so she licked his swollen crown.

"Oh god, Jill," Mike moaned as she slid her lips over his crown. He gripped her damp hair as she slid her warm wet mouth down his shaft. "You're just bent on making me explode."

She gripped his hips and slid her mouth up and down his throbbing erection. Mike went with it and let her demonstrate her oral skills until he felt his cock squirt a bit of pre-cum into her mouth. Jill released his still swollen shaft from her mouth and sat back on her heels. Mike reached out his hand and helped her to her feet.

"Are you finished in here?" Mike asked.

"Yes," Jill answered.

Mike turned off the water, and assisted Jill out of the shower. He pulled a towel from the bar on the wall across from the shower and used it to dry her. Jill moaned and sighed as he ran the towel over her. He lingered on her breasts and circled them with his towel covered hands. His hands slid down to her crotch and caressed her until she quivered against him.

"Oh, Jill," Mike whispered in her ear. "You're so beautiful after you cum. The way your cheeks flush and the way your eyes are only half open while you catch your breath."

"I like it when you make me cum," Jill agreed. "Should I dry you off now?"

"I would love it if you did," he released her and hung the towel he used on her back on the rack. He handed her the unused towel and stood still while she rubbed it over his wet naked body. After she finished drying him he hung the towel, and led her back into the bed room. He lifted her onto the bed and crawled over her as she scooted up toward the pillows. "I believe it's my turn to pleasure you for a bit."

"I think I was the last one to have an orgasm," Jill argued.

"You were," Mike agreed, "but I want to give you more."

"Mike," Jill moaned as he trailed kisses down her body.

She sighed as he licked her sex spreading her folds open to expose her clit. She gasped as he sucked the tender flesh and flicked the tip with his tongue. Her moans deepened as he inserted a finger inside her, and rubbed her clit from inside. As he thrust his finger inside her he licked up the juice seeping out of her clenching whole. He withdrew his finger and replaced it with two then three. He sat up and watched her body flush with desire as she arched her back and groaned with pleasure as she rode his fingers to her climax.

"That's it," he coaxed. "Let it all out. Show me how much you enjoy my touch."

When her body went still he scooted up beside her and rested his back against the pillow. He sucked her juice from his fingers as he waited for her to catch her breath. When she was able to move she scooted to a sitting position and rested her head on his shoulder. He cradled her in his arm and squeezed her ass.

"Is this how you spend Naked Day usually?" Jill asked.

"No," Mike answered. "Usually I sun bath naked on a raft in the middle of my pool."

"You mean you actually spend Naked Day alone?"

"Well, for the past year and a half I was with Laura," Mike reminded her. "Could you picture her spending a day naked?"

"No," Jill answered. "Although, to be honest, before I met you I could not have pictured myself spending a day naked either."

"You've done a lot of new things we me," Mike pointed out.



They were interrupted by the chiming of Mike's cell phone. He reached over with his free hand and groped for the phone without taking his eyes of Jill. The screen revealed a few text notifications with pictures. He opened the first to reveal a picture of Mary and Aaron naked and the words HAPPY NAKED DAY beneath it.

"I can't believe it!" Jill laughed as Mike showed her the picture. "Not only did she get him to pose for a selfy but a naked selfy!"

"She's been quite an influence on him," Mike admitted. He wasn't sure if he was happy or concerned about that. Aaron had put Jill through a pretty rough time during her first semester, but now he seemed to really be adjusting to the free-love lifestyle. "I just hope he's not using her."

"If he is Mary will know," Mike went on to the next text which was a picture of Amara and one of the students from the Mike's summer undergrad class. "They're getting close too."

"Yeah Jasmine seems to really like Amara," Jill agreed.

The next few texts were of other student couples in nothing but their skin. Mike smiled and closed his messaging app. He tapped the screen of his phone and opened the camera app. He turned and aimed the view finder of the camera at Jill.

"Smile," he urged.

Jill covered her breasts and clenched her legs to hide her vagina. "Mike, no!"

"Oh come on, baby," Mike urged. He reached out and gently gripped one of her wrists to pull her arm away from her breasts. "You're beautiful, and I want to share you with the world."

"Oh no," Jill shook her head.

"By the world I meant our circle of friends," Mike clarified. "And they have seen you naked before."

"But if you take the picture with your cell phone it will be saved on the cloud and then someone will high jack it and put it all over the net," Jill protested.

"I won't put it on the cloud," Mike assured her. "In fact, I'll delete it after I send out it to our most trusted friends."

"Why not just send them a picture of you?" Jill asked.

"Because they like to see you more," Mike answered. He leaned in and pressed soft kisses to her shoulder. "So, what will it take for me to get you to let me take your picture?"

His phone chimed again to notify him of another message. He looked to see a message from Jamie Collins, a former student of his who had recently gone through hormone therapy to change from a woman into a man. The text included an image of Jamie spawled naked on his couch. Mike showed Jill the picture.

"See even Jamie is comfortable enough to share his body," Mike encouraged.

"Alright," Jill agreed. "I'll let you take a picture of me lying naked on my belly on your raft in the pool."

Mike stood and pulled her to her feet. She paused before following him and glanced at the robe she draped over his recliner the night before. Mike pulled her away from the robe and led her through the house to the French doors, which led out to the back patio. She hesitated when Mike stepped out onto the patio.

"Come on baby," Mike encouraged. "It's just you and me."

Jill followed him out onto the patio. The sun warmed her bare skin, and the light breeze caressed her. Mike let go of her long enough to retrieve the raft, and set it in the pool. He watched as Jill decended the steps into his pool, sliding her hand along the metal railing. He watched her nipples pebble as the cool water enveloped her naked body. His cock stiffened back to full mast as she approached the raft he held in place for her. Jill squealed as she laid face down on the raft causing it to sink below the surface of the water. Mike slid into the pool being careful not to let his cell phone touch the water. He aimed it at Jill and snapped a picture of her propped up on her elbows. The image he showed her was of her sprawled over the length of the raft looking directly at him. Her smooth skin shimmered from the sun reflecting off her wet body.

"Oh Jill you look like a voluptuous water nymph," Mike sighed. He sent the picture to everyone who sent him a message, and included a message saying "Jill and I wish you all a happy Naked Day."

Jill slid off the raft and moved through the water toward him. He set his phone on the cement deck beside the pool, and pulled her against him. He cupped her thighs and urged her up to hover over his stiffened cock. He pushed up into her while at the same time pulling her down onto him. Jill slid her arms around his neck and leaned back so he could enjoy the view of her naked body. Her hips rocked to the rhythm of his thrusts, and her breasts bounced. He cupped her ass with one hand and one of her breasts with the other. He lowered his head and took the nipple of her other breast in his mouth. She moaned as he simultaneously thrust inside her, squeezed one breast and suckled the other. He continued until he felt her tighten around him. His arms slid around her and he bounced her on his cock until he shot a long stream of warm ecstasy inside her. He lifted her from his cock, carried her over to the steps, and settled into the water holding her in his lap.

"What's next on our itinerary?" Jill asked.

"Well, I think I could use some breakfast," Mike said.

He lifted her from his lap and set her in the water. The climbed out of the pool together and went inside to his kitchen to make breakfast. Mike chose to make pancakes since it would be safe to make naked. They sat at his kitchen table, ate pancakes, and drank coffee. After they finished their breakfast they cleaned up and settled in the living room on the couch. Jill lay between Mike's legs and rested her head on his chest. Mike slid his one set of fingers up and down her arm, and the other set into her silky red hair. Jill looked up at him as he massaged her scalp.

"I love you, Jillian," Mike whispered. He drew her face up to his and pressed his mouth to hers. He inhaled through his nose and slid his tongue into her open mouth.

"I love you too," Jill murmured against his mouth.





http://www.writing.com/main/redirect.php?htime=1426732929&hkey=32b3a0581430bfc33...





© Copyright 2015 Vixey Todd (jlh1982 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2034572-Naked-Day