*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2034957-Best-Day-Ever-Part-6
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Adult · #2034957
Becca and Jack try to find a way to fix Jack's problem
         "I'm trying to fix it! It's kind of lopsided!"
         "Shut up, Jackass! Who cares if it's lopsided?"
         "Well, if it's too bunched up on one side, it won't cover everything!"
         "Well, maybe if you weren't so big, it wouldn't be such a problem!"
         "It's not like I can fix it!"
         Carmen drifts in and out of consciousness, hearing two voices bickering in the distance, along with what sounds like someone making a bed. Carmen decides she just wants to sleep and begins to turn over. She hears the female voice curse. "Rebecca?" She thinks, groggily. Her thought process picks up for a second and she has a brief moment of clarity. "wait... Why is Rebecca at home?" She then begins to remember pieces of what happened. Thoughts and images come back to her mind as her brain starts to recollect her situation. She quickly runs through them all, recounting her actions until... She remembers.
         In an instant, Carmen sits bolt upright, realizing she's lying on Rebecca's bed. She immediately looks to her right and screeches out a loud, long, high-pitched, grade-A horror movie scream. "WHAT THE HELL!" She yells, nearly out of breath from her exertion. She scrambles to the other side of the bed and stands up, putting distance between her and the impossible sight before her.
         "Carmen--"
         "Shut up!" Carmen yells, pointing at what used to be her cousin. Now she was just a busty, big-breasted bimbo standing next to an inhumanly large teenage boy who looks like he's using a bed sheet for a toga. "Just shut up!" She yells again. She brings her hand down shakily. She stares at the two of them for a second before tearing her gaze away. She sighs wearily and closes her eyes. She swallows hard, hoping to eradicate some of her lightheaded-ness. She feels as if she's about to faint again. She lets out a huffy breath as she feels her legs go weak.
         "Carmen!"
         "Whoa!" Carmen feels something come behind her, catching her and righting her again. She opens her eyes and realizes that it's the unreasonably large hand of the giant boy.
         "Don't touch me!" She squeals, squirming away from his fingers. His hand quickly retreats.
         "Sorry," he says, sheepishly.
         Carmen looks at him and shakes her head, not finding the proper words. She then switches her attention to Becca, looking at her breasts and then back up to her face. She points to her with fear and determination in her eyes. "You're in trouble," she says. "I don't know why, or what happened, or what you did here, but... I'm telling Uncle Al." She quickly rushes around the bed and flees through the door without another word.
         Jack and Becca sit in silence for a second, neither of them having a clue what they should do next. Becca finally speaks up, looking Jack in the eye. "We've got to find a way to shrink you back down. And as much as I love these," she says, pointing to her large, perky, dodgeball-sized breasts, "we gotta do something about them."
         Jack shakes his head, looking defeated. "I'm trying," he said.
         Becca sighs. "I know," she says. Suddenly, Becca hears a crack forming in the ceiling above them. She looks up and notices Jack growing again. She slaps her hands against his arm, as if it would hold him back. "Okay, now would be a good time to stop trying!"
         Instantly, he stops. Slowly, Becca begins to feel Jack's arm beginning to diminish in size beneath her hands. Slowly, Jack begins to shrink, his body becoming less and less cramped within the room. "I'm shrinking!" He says breathlessly in elated disbelief. Becca watches as he becomes smaller and smaller, straightening and stretching out his neck with a sigh of relief when he is finally small enough to sit in the room without his neck being crammed up against the ceiling. As he shrinks closer to twelve feet in height, Becca lets go of him and steps back, allowing him room to do... Whatever it is that he's doing.
         Both Jack and Becca stare puzzled when they realize that Jack has stopped shrinking. "Well...," Jack begins. "That's... Better... I guess."
         "No, no it's not better!" Becca says. "I mean I guess it is, but..." She sighs, realizing this may be as good as it's going to get right now. "Just... Whatever. Can you at least get through the door now?"
         "Um...," Jack says, beginning to stand up. He stands, but at twelve feet, he still hunches over in order to fit in the room.
         Becca rolls her eyes and sighs. "That'll have to do for now," she says, pushing him from behind the leg in order to urge him toward the door. Barely a second later, Jack begins to feel a cool sensation, beginning at the tips of his fingers and toes. The sensation flushes inward, washing over his entire body and centering at his spine. The feeling is brief and pleasant, but by the time it dissipates, Jack realizes he's shrunk about six inches. Jack and Becca make eye contact. "Did you do that?" Jack asks, seeing Becca's hand that had just removed it's touch from his leg.
         She shakes her head. "I don't know," she says. She touches his leg again. Jack flinches for a moment, but then feels the cool tingle again and begins to shrink down. Becca removes her fingers in surprise, leaving Jack having shrunken another 7 inches smaller. Becca and Jack make eye contact again, both reaching a silent understanding. Becca reaches up and touches his arm.
         Jack feels the chill pass through his body again as he begins to shrink. The pleasant feeling persists in waves now, pulsing through him in response to Becca's sustained touch. Slowly, he inches down from his towering height, finally able to stand up straight after he dips below eight feet. Rebecca keeps her hold on his arm, assuming that if she let go he would stop shrinking, or even worse, start growing again. Jack continues to diminish in size, finally coming close to his original height.
         But as Becca watches, her brain starts to entertain an idea. The idea of Jack sitting inside her bra again, just barely the size of her pinky finger, groping her breasts again. She envisions him shrinking smaller, and fitting in the palm of her hand. Jack picks up on her thoughts from the gleam in her eye. "Becca," he says, sternly as he begins to shrink down to her height. "Becca, stop!" He says as he shrinks to five feet.
         "But," Becca protests.
         "Seriously!" Four foot seven.
         "Oh, come on, can't I just--"
         "No!" Four foot three.
         "Come on, Jack--"
         "Stop!" Jack finally wrestles his arm free from her, just as he hits four feet, about the size of an elementary school child. "Seriously, what the heck?" He says as he begins to concentrate, growing himself back to a larger size.
         "Sorry," Becca says unapologetically, really only apologizing as a courtesy. "But how could I resist that, huh?"
         "You could try!" Jack says, now slowing his growth down. "I feel... Violated! How would you feel if I did that to you?"
         "Says the guy who literally groped my boobs from inside my own bra earlier!" She says. "But lucky for me, I don't have to answer that question."
         "Really?" Jack says. He quickly turns toward Becca, grabs her breasts and focuses on them, and they immediately plump up two cup sizes.
         "Hey! Quit it!" Becca says, slapping his hands away. Jack laughs. "Seriously! Any more weight and I might fall over," she says, hefting her now I cup breasts. She looks up at him momentarily. "You made yourself taller," she remarks. She estimates he's around six two now.
         Jack tries to act innocent. "Maybe," he replies. "What, is that a crime now?"
         Becca rolls her eyes. "No, but public indecency is. Look, go put some real clothes on, toga man," she says. "We gotta get you out of here as quick as possible." She fetches her car keys as Jack finds and shimmies his jeans and t-shirt back on. "If there's even a possibility that my dad believes anything she's got to say," she eyes Jack, "mainly the whole 'boy in the house' thing, he's going to freak. And then kill me. And then kill you. And then probably Carmen while he's at it."
         Jack nods. "Noted. Dad equals bad," he says. Keys in hand, Becca leaves her room followed by Jack.
         Becca and Jack quietly exit the house and get inside of Becca's car. "Ow!" Jack groans as he hits his head entering through the passenger door. Becca snickers as he finally sits down and shuts the door. "So, what are we gonna do about..." Jack pauses, holding his hands out a good distance from his chest to pantomime his point.
         Becca looks down at her oversized chest and sighs. "Well, first of all," she says in a slightly strained voice. She reaches her left hand down to her side. "I'm gonna adjust the seat, because this might kill me otherwise." She pulls her seat back a bit, releasing the pressure from her chest. She sighs in relief. She sits silently for a moment, both her and Jack assessing what had happened to them so far. She then reaches out her hand and punches him hard in the shoulder.
         "OW!" Jack says. "What the heck?"
         "This is your fault!" She says in a joking, yet genuinely irritated way. "You walk up to me, shrinkin' and growin' and stuff, then give me like, the best boob job ever, and now we gotta find some way to get rid of it all."
         "Who said we have to do that?" Jack says.
         Becca turns and eyes him. "Jack," she begins. "You're over half a foot taller. And I look like I stuffed a couple of basketballs down my shirt. What do you say when people start questioning?"
         Jack shrugs with a half smile. "Growth spurt?"
         Becca just stares at him. Finally, she snorts out a laugh. She starts her car. "I'm taking you home," she says. "We need to figure out something to do about this."
         "Kay," he says. "But we gotta go back by the school first. No one's at home, so I gotta get my house and car keys from my locker."
         Becca laughs as she pulls away from the curb, carefully maneuvering around her extra mass. "Dude, you actually use a locker?"
         "Shut up, Beccass."
         She glances at him playfully from the corner of her eye. "Clever," she says, "but not nearly as funny as Jackass."

         Jack sits impatiently in Becca's car, waiting for her to return with his keys. Becca, the annoying, intelligent, big-breasted voice of reason, told him that he wasn't to leave the car. She wanted to make sure that they covered all bases just in case he had another episode in school again. She also told him that it would be best if he didn't drive his car home either, for similar reasons.
         Jack waits, bored out of his mind and hoping that Becca will hurry up so that they can go. He looks at his hands, curious. He feels like a kid with a new toy, but slightly confused since he threw out the directions. How does the shrinking even work? He wonders. When he grew, he could feel the energy flowing from his core to his extremities; from the inside out. Whenever he shrunk, he felt the reverse; the energy would work from the outside in. If he could just figure out how to do that, he would be in good shape.
         Jack sits up, situating himself so that he can concentrate. He balls his fists, knowing that his fingers were partially where he had to harness whatever energy he used to shrink from. He closes his eyes, wanting to focus on concentrating the energy in his fingertips. He feels the coolness settle on his fingers, the same coolness that encompassed him whenever he shrank. He lets go, but feels the himself make the same mistake he kept making earlier when he tried to shrink. Instead of exploding across his body from his extremities inward, the energy makes a bee-line for his spine, right before immediately bursting forth to the rest of his body with a warm sensation. Jack feels himself begin to grow. "Crap, crap, CRAP. STOP." He says, clenching his teeth. His growth stops, gaining him another three inches in height. He sighs and slumps back in his seat, frustrated and annoyed.
         Jack nearly jumps out of his seat when he hears the car door open. Becca sighs as she slides into the driver's seat. "Got some weird looks, but no one bothered me," she says, pulling something out of her sweatpants pocket. "But," she holds Jack's keys out for him. "One set of keys."
         Jack half smiles, hoping he doesn't look too guilty. "Thanks," he says, taking them from her. Becca nods and Jack breathes in relief since Becca doesn't seem to have noticed his change in size.
         She starts up her car and prepares to pull out of the parking space. "All right, you're gonna have to remind me where your house is." Jack nods. "Also," she takes her eyes off of the rear-view mirror and glares at Jack seriously. "Stop trying to shrink while you're in my car. If the next growth spurt takes off my hood, I'm taking off your head."

         Becca stands behind Jack as he unlocks the front door to his house. She'd only been there once about a month before when they had been working on a project together. It was pretty formal and awkward, and neither of them really spoke outside of project stuff and small talk about the weather. The only thing really memorable about the night was Jack's mom's amazing secret recipe cheesy butter biscuits. Just being in the presence of the house again began to bring back mouth-watering memories of that afternoon's snack.
         Jack opens the door and shuts it after Becca walks through. His face is perplexed. "That's weird...," he mutters, looking around the corner to the kitchen. "No one should be home. Why is the light on?"
         "Jack?" An adult female voice calls Jack's name as a figure comes into the kitchen through the archway that leads to the dining room. "What are you doing home so--" Jack's mother, a dark-haired woman in her forties who looked at least ten years younger, stood still in her tracks when she saw her son. Her blue eyes went wide at the sight of her child that was almost an entire foot taller than when she last saw him. "Hey, Pete!" She said, almost uncertainly.
         "Yeah?" A male voice called from the room she had just left from.
         "I think it's about time we had that talk with Jack."

To Be Continued...
© Copyright 2015 Pretty Kitty (katiekitty78 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2034957-Best-Day-Ever-Part-6