*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2035352-Liz-the-mighty-MEGA-WOMAN
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by BarryN
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Fantasy · #2035352
Chatper 44: Suprema Gets Revenge
Chapter 44: Suprema Gets Revenge

Suprema shook her head as her eyes burned like the sun. After a few seconds she opened them. She could still see, but it was clouded in a purple haze.

“Can you see Suprema?” Lance asked from her side.

Suprema looked over at him and he was in a haze. After a few seconds the haze disappeared and her vision returned. She saw him smiling.

“Does my pain bring you joy?” she gasped.

Lance laughed. “No. Not at all. In fact, I think your pain may help us both,” he said.

Suprema felt better and looked at him and then down at the burnt uniform. She grabbed it and held it up. “I can wear this,” she said.

Lance laughed. “Yes, yes you can. But I want to talk about what just happened,” he said,

“Yes?” she asked.

“Your eyes, your….vision. It hurt you, it will hurt Mega Woman I think. And end in the end, isn’t that what you want?” he asked. “To become the most powerful being on Earth?”

Suprema smiled and went into the bedroom. She returned wearing the outfit. “This Jane that I merged with is weak. But, she, ah yes, she desires some revenge. I will destroy the Divine for you. But first I must have some fun.”

“Fun? Lance asked.

“Yes Lance. Fun. Now, either let me have this fun, or I will destroy you and this building,” Suprema said with confidence.

Lance grinned. He held his hand towards the elevator. “The world is your oyster Suprema!”

Nick Gibbs was walking home from the grocery. It had been a tough day. He was an associate at a law firm and the head partner had screamed at him for messing up a document. All he wanted to do was go home, make a drink, and go to bed.

BOOM! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK!

Nick’s body shook as the ground vibrated under him. It caused him to drop his bags, his groceries spilling out in front of him. He looked down and saw cracks in the sidewalk. He looked up and gasped.

“Hello Nick,” the being before him boomed.

Nick started to back away. Before him was a massive woman, a woman covered in weird purple veins and large muscles. She wore a black outfit that covered everything but her massive arms and biceps. Her hair was purple and her eyes gave off a weird purple glow.

“Remember me?” the being said.

Nick fell back on his ass, tripping over one of the cracks in the sidewalk. “N…no..w…what are you?” he gasped.

Suprema gave a smile. “I am your reckoning, your remorse, your punishment,” she said.

Nick continued to scoot backwards not understanding what was going on. “Please…I, I don’t know what you are talking about,” he begged.

“Jane Crowder. You went to high school with her. Remember?” Suprema said.

Nick looked confused, his mind racing. “I, I…yes…I remember! She, she was sweet!” he gasped

Suprema scowled. “Wrong. You told her she was ugly, made fun of her for being poor, made her feel like less than nothing.”

Nick started to sweat. “No, I….I…she, she was….”

“I am here to make you pay for what you did. Nick Gibbs, prepare to die!” And with that Suprema pounced on him, extending her thick purple nails and slashing him from the top of his neck to his belly button. Nick gurgled for breath, fell back and in a pool of his own blood, and died.

Suprema stood up proud. She retracted her nails. “Who’s next Jane?”



© Copyright 2015 BarryN (barryn1978 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2035352-Liz-the-mighty-MEGA-WOMAN