*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2035576-Acupuncture-Article
Rated: E · Other · Other · #2035576
An article on acupuncture that I wrote for a client.
Acupuncture was developed in ancient China, where it chronologically can be traced to over 3,000 generations. The underlying principle behind the pattern of acupuncture is the care devoted to the cause rather than the symptoms of disease, and it is a system based totally on the healing abilities of nature. Over those thousands of years, the analysis and therapy have gone almost unchanged because the ebb and flow of nature never change. Acupuncture practitioners say that the increase of blood flow and setting of the natural process of our own body's natural pain pills is a beneficial part of acupuncture. Acupuncture works by nurturing and toning up a person's own ability to cure itself. Traditional Chinese medicine explains that health is the outcome of a balanced symmetry of the parallel extremes of the life force. There are 350 acupuncture points in the body, illness is said to be the result of an imbalance of these points. Acupuncturists believe if needles are inserted into these points with pertinent combinations it's believed that the energy flow can be brought back into proper balance.

Acupuncture is a complete medical protocol, which concentrates on realigning the imbalances of energy in the body. Acupuncture uses tiny needles to trigger certain points; the various points may trigger a certain organ, for instance the lungs or the liver., in total there are 12 such organs that influence our well-being. The objective of acupuncture is to raise and regenerate the harmony of energy that courses throughout the body. It can be used for a wide variety of disorders from depression to irritable bowel syndrome. It can be good for pain syndromes caused by an injury or stemming from degenerative diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis. It can likewise be helpful in treating sensory problems like migraines or rehabilitation to help stroke victims. Acupuncture has also shown good for diminishing fatigue and addictions, as well as improving comprehensive well-being.

In our advanced age, as scientific advances continue, the prospect of us being kept alive longer is more outstanding than ever. Nevertheless, is our quality of life necessarily improving as a consequence? Have we changed our lifestyle habits to make sure we enjoy a long healthy life? These and other questions promote the reanalysis of the concept of longevity. Longevity as delineated in the west, means the measure or long continuance of lifetime. It doesn't however, take in the quality of the life lived. In China Longevity is used with reverence for someone who enjoyed the grace of possessing a quality of liveliness. Can you achieve longevity, be fulfilled emotionally balanced and spiritually harmonious throughout your long existence?

Regular acupuncture treatments improve the purpose of all the organs of the body, promote blood circulation, reduce inflammation, regulate hormones, relax the body and calm the mind, thus contributing directly to a long and healthy life.

© Copyright 2015 Grace Jeffries (gracielou at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2035576-Acupuncture-Article